//ArrowChat Code

Thread: And they said 3 wheelers were more dangerous

--

And they said 3 wheelers were more dangerous

Barrel rolled at 80mph. Broken collar bone, broken shoulder blade, and a bruised lung. Alive and walking.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zD5tqg...ature=youtu.be

This was due to a tie rod breaking. I can't recall the last time I heard of a 3 wheeler breaking a tie rod !
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    Why isn't the government protecting us from life?

--
    I was doing some r&d riding for a suspension company once, and doing laps around an mx track whilst the company were taking measurements. In between sessions thay would change settings and components. After one break they sent me out without cotter pins in the tie rod ends. About lap three the tie rod separated, and the quad went strait when i was trying to negotiate a fast right hander. I wasn't injured like the rider in the video, but that was a sudden scary moment at the hands of wonky quad steering.

The only problem with the title of the thread, is some first time 3 wheeler riders think 3 wheeler steering is wonky even if it's working correctly. Ha ha ha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My toys 85 KXT250A2, 85 ATC250R, 85 Tri-z 250, 06 LT-R450, 04 YFZ450S, 07 125 typhoon x 3, 06 FPV GT.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //