//ArrowChat Code

Thread: OK.. I enjoy a nice Tri-Z as much as the next, but is this guy smoking something?

--

OK.. I enjoy a nice Tri-Z as much as the next, but is this guy smoking something?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-Yamaha-...m=152247264789

I mean.. can there be any more of a hodge podge of years? ( Only two , so prolly not. )

If this is someone's here, I apologize for the remarks... but a blown up machine would hardly get that kind of money....

2.jpg1.jpg
    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

The Good:
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Daily Rider - Pretty much stock ( wink )
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Custom Black & Gold, Top mount plastic tank, custom 3D printed airbox, Banshee shock
    1985 Tri-Z - Rider restore in process

The Bad:
    1988 TRX250R with 86 ATC 250R Motor and Swinger - Screamer!

The Ugly:
    1993-ish Banshee / 2003 Motor by VSR in Belding, MI - Duner Fun!!
    2000-ish Banshee / Motor by RDZ Racing in Fowlerville, MI - Another Duner!

--
    Reminds me of most CL ad's, but on EBAY...sigh. $5150.00....either the seller reversed the 1 and 5 or they really like Van Halen.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    funny, he was so careful with it, even detailed every run... but then let someone who didn't even know to mix oil / gas in it? Didn't tell them to?

jonolanracin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    If i remember correctly ogden utah was 1st place in usa to pass a law 30years ago that a person could go pot on thier own land for self use as long as you didnt take it off your property and i only remember because as a 25 yo and a head at the time i wanted to move there so that explains his price fertilizer is expensive

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //