//ArrowChat Code

Thread: vtx 1300

--

vtx 1300

Thinking about buying this sweet vtx 1300. My favorite amongst the cruisers aswell as the 1800 vtx. I prefer sport bikes but I will do a lot of 2 up riding and long trips with the wife.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vtx.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	235044
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    I prefer sport bikes but I will do a lot of 2 up riding and long trips with the wife.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vtx.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	235044
    That Honda is flippin sweet. If the price is right...well......there you go.

As a person who collected vintage sport bikes and still have a couple today......I could never imagine myself on some touring bike like grandpas back in the day. But now I own 2 Goldwings and for long trips there is no other way to travel...period......especially for your wife.

Just thinking out loud

--
    Iv had my eye on it all summer he was asking $5500 around May few weeks ago it was $4800 . Now hes asking $4000. Its an 07 just over 8000 miles on it. What I like about these if you take the extras off it it looks realy sporty. There are 2 versions of the vtx this style with sporty front and rear fenders and another version with huge front and rear fenders. I hear you on the sportbike to Goldwing . Happy wife happy life lol.
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    hes asking $4000. Its an 07 just over 8000 miles on it. What I like about these if you take the extras off it it looks realy sporty.
    Your right......they do look a little sporty. Muscle bike ish more....which is really cool.

See if you can get it a tick cheaper. Sounds like a good deal tho. Plus it's a great gateway drug to a bagger or a full on touring bike.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //