//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 175 tri moto basket case

--

175 tri moto basket case

This is not far from me. Says its complete ? Needs to be put back together. Plastics are in great shape aswell as the seat. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	235045 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	177.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	235046 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	176.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	235047
    250r rules

--
    If the price was right, I'd grab it. Those can be fun and hopped up pretty good. They are a cinch to work on, not much there without rear suspension. motor bolts in, couple cables, and an air box.

Check the rod. A blaster piston and wrist pin will fit, but lowers compression a hair. You can get a good deal of performance out of them. The porting is horrible restrictive. Shouldn't have any problem doubling the hp with carb, port, and pipe.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    I think hes asking $200 as is. Im not a huge Yamaha fan or hardtail fan . But this looks to be in great shape as far as pics go. Would be a fun toy. Ocasionaly rear suspension come up for these.I might go look at it see if I can get it cheaper.At worst could part it for the $200 back or fix and enjoy.
    250r rules

--
    For a project, or something to practice your abilities (porting and what not), it's hard to pass up a machine like this to learn on. It's gonna take a ton of work to get it to compete with a 250r, but do able. I've been wanting to port my newest one, but have been focused on other projects lately. I'm going to push the limits on it when I do. I've triple ported a couple of these, but those can only be so big on the channels. Now that I have a tig welder... Add some metal. And take some off. With work, blaster reeds fit these. With a welder... Cr125, or Cr250 reeds will fit too. lol.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //