//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno tuned my 350x

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    And you can also embellish peak numbers if you have a good tuner
    And anybody can come on the internet and embellish their life story too. What's your point?
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 09-22-2016 at 09:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    And you can also embellish peak numbers if you have a good tuner
    Never done that, why would I? This is for my R&D work. The 502cc kit will be done on the same dyno. Besides that I have someone else dyno it so the numbers are what they are, no need to lie about them.

Oh and there is a video on it too, just go to my Face Book page.

arlaunch is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    And anybody can come on the internet and embellish their life story too. What's your point?
    Hence the world sensation of FacebookClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 3.57.03 PM.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	235077

1984 Honda Big Red ATC 200ES (Emma)
    1985 Honda 200X ATC (Pretty Boy)
    1985 Honda 250R ATC (Dr. Fast)
    1985 Honda 250R ATC ( 77 )
    1985 Honda 250R ATC (Baller)
    1986 Honda 350X ATC (Go Go Girl)

Feed Back: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-arlaunch

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddys 350x View Post
    The thread was titled the "Six million dollar 350x"

Found your thread . What was the problem with the engine?

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...on+dollar+350x

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    Well, a dyno run is better than randomly guessing isn't it?? At least you have something to show. Myself, I find them interesting and love seeing the sheets.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Not sure what you guys are talking about or who you are receding to. But I have no reason to make it up. And super cycles has no reason to inflate the numbers. I told the owner when he asked me what I was hoping to gain by putting it on the dyno. I told him I don't care what hp it makes I just want it running at it's peak for the parts. That are on it.

He was a very nice person he took his time and I was well pleased with the results all the way around. Just thought I would share the results. If you think I'm a liar or the results were inflated or I printed my own sheet that's up to you, but I have no reason to inflate or lie.

It runs the best it ever has I would highly recommend Super Cycles!
    God My Wife My Kids My Toys

--
    I'm going back into hiding. You guys are too hot blooded for me. If you like to know anything about the build just search million dollar 350x, there's a complete parts list of everything in and on the motor.

Best wishes and take care to all!! Stay safe and have fun on all 3 wheels!!
    God My Wife My Kids My Toys

--
    I'm going back into hiding. You guys are too hot blooded for me. If you like to know anything about the build just search million dollar 350x, there's a complete parts list of everything in and on the motor.

Best wishes and take care to all!! Stay safe and have fun on all 3 wheels!!
    Wait! Before you go, who did the tuning? You or the shop while on the dyno?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Big Daddy, I hope you didn't take my comment as an insult toward you as that was not remotely my intent. I think that dyno tuning as at minimum very interesting and am glad you posted up. I wish there was a dyno local to my area as I have alot of curiosity about a couple of my trikes, not for bragging purposes but like you, I just want to see what it is capable of. Carry on man and please don't bow out.

I for one am curious as to how your 350 is set up and will check out your thread.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Unfarkin believable. Just when something interesting comes up and then................
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    First off, congratulations Travis on getting it dialed in.

Second I have been on this forum for several years there have always been a few people (not the same ones) with negative comments putting others down. People come here for help, to help, or just to post about their 3 wheelers. I wonder how many people have been ran off throughout the years because of the actions of a few. I got a complete negative vibe when I first joined and still continues to this day.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

--
    The information I gave was for pure fact and additional insight from somebody that's actually operated a dyno. If your interpretation was that it was accusatory in nature, then you have missed my point altogether. Some of you guys are way too sensitive.

Hey Steve, yep I felt a negative vibe when I signed up too. Multiple people let me know how stupid my project was and still do to this day. Big deal.

--
    Big Daddy there was nothing wrong with anything you said. If anything it was only because I posted my number that gets some people posting crap. Yes it does run people off, don't let it do it to you.

--
    After I get my Frankenstein motor built, It shall be dynod :-D. I expect to run into the same slack as you, but that's fine. I'll be doing it for the same reason's. For my self and the machine. And to see how far off I am on my guestimates, math, and engineering.

Slowly collecting parts to build a 389cc-408cc Tecate. Possibly a 437cc. :-D
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Not sure what you guys are talking about or who you are receding to. But I have no reason to make it up. And super cycles has no reason to inflate the numbers. I told the owner when he asked me what I was hoping to gain by putting it on the dyno. I told him I don't care what hp it makes I just want it running at it's peak for the parts. That are on it.

He was a very nice person he took his time and I was well pleased with the results all the way around. Just thought I would share the results. If you think I'm a liar or the results were inflated or I printed my own sheet that's up to you, but I have no reason to inflate or lie.

It runs the best it ever has I would highly recommend Super Cycles!

My comment wasn't directed at you Big Daddy.

If a "good tuner" is really a "good tuner", embellishment is not necessary. The machine will put out it's optimum HP with the proper AFR. Not everybody is out to bullsh!t customers. Sounds like your guy did a stand up job.

I'd actually like to see more dyno results from 3 wheelers.

I haven't had time to go thru your build thread, but I plan on it time permitting.

Stick around and ignore the naysayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //