//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno tuned my 350x

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Wait! Before you go, who did the tuning? You or the shop while on the dyno?
    Super Cycles here in Joplin. He os very good at tuning. He helped do the tuning on a kx500 that set a speed record.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

--
    Dohcbikes, did I call you out? Or do you realize it was you that took this thread on a negative direction. I wasn't referring to the first comment you made.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Big Daddy there was nothing wrong with anything you said. If anything it was only because I posted my number that gets some people posting crap. Yes it does run people off, don't let it do it to you.
    Mickey, I've seen it run you off as well. And there's allot people that can learn from you and others on this board.

There simply has to be a way to agree to disagree but not in a condescending way...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I don't see any disagreements.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Mickey, I've seen it run you off as well. And there's allot people that can learn from you and others on this board.

There simply has to be a way to agree to disagree but not in a condescending way...
    This forum isn't what it used to be that's for darn sure. Alot of good people are no longer with us due to the constant negativity.

Words have Alot of power - be careful how you use them. . .

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Dyno tuned my 350x

There isn't one disagreement in this thread. The OP is as soft as a rabbit's pelt and the rest of you are anticipating a problem to the level that you've actually created one.

If the OP is seriously that soft then he should go hide in a fallout shelter. If the rest of you keep pandering and catering to such whiny behavior then you can't think for yourselves and you have only yourselves to thank for such thinking.

Thread's fuct, site sucks, we're all doomed. Go away and God bless America.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 09-22-2016 at 12:29 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    There isn't one disagreement in this thread. The OP is as soft as a rabbit's pelt and the rest of you are anticipating a problem to the level that you've actually created one.

If the OP is seriously that soft then he should go hide in a fallout shelter. If the rest of you keep pandering and catering to such whiny behavior then you can't think for yourselves and you have only yourselves to thank for such thinking.

Thread's fuct, site sucks, we're all doomed. Go away and God bless America.
    Exactly what I said. I have thin skin too. I'm out!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post

That's right, who wants to bring good info here just to hear a bunch of crap from a few that have no life so they stir up crap for their own boring life. It's the same ones over and over. I think I have worked pretty hard at bringing nothing but good to the 3 wheel world over the past few years, I don't think I get the respect for bring nothing but good to this sport in a positive way. This is just a fun hobby for me, it's not my business I just like doing what I'm doing. The haters are always going to hate, that their problem not mine.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quick someone lick Mickey's yam-bag before he leaves again! Steve can't do it all by himself!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

--
    I know i just got my stripes here but...

This thread went sideways quick...

--

--

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //