//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dyno tuned my 350x

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    You know, just my double sided penny's worth.
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Do you like gladiator movies? Ever seen a grown man naked?

This is the guy you want to dyno tune yer masheen!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dynomite.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	235109
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

--
    There isn't one disagreement in this thread. The OP is as soft as a rabbit's pelt and the rest of you are anticipating a problem to the level that you've actually created one.

If the OP is seriously that soft then he should go hide in a fallout shelter. If the rest of you keep pandering and catering to such whiny behavior then you can't think for yourselves and you have only yourselves to thank for such thinking.

Thread's fuct, site sucks, we're all doomed. Go away and God bless America.
    Awe.... He said I was soft as a rabbit pelt, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! Thanks Tiger!
    God My Wife My Kids My Toys

--
    Seriously though, I'm not upset at anyone didn't take offense to anything. I just bought the thread was taking a nose dive. I posted cause I thought you all might get a kick out of an old red neck dynoing a three wheeler.

Mickey your a hero and legend to many people, I'm one of them. Anytime you want to pass on knowledge about anything 3 wheelers I'll be glad to sit down shut up and listen. I was a kid when you were tearing it up on the ole 200x I've always been a fan.

Mike thanks for the pm means a lot to me, much respect to you brother. Now if everyone is done flame spraying each other I'll be happy to ans anything you want to know about my project.

Oh and just kiddin Mr rabbit pelt
    By the way I've met Steve personally he is a super super nice guy. Very willing to help anyone. Steve is My kind of people!!
    God My Wife My Kids My Toys

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddys 350x View Post
    Seriously though, I'm not upset at anyone didn't take offense to anything. I just bought the thread was taking a nose dive. I posted cause I thought you all might get a kick out of an old red neck dynoing a three wheeler.

Mickey your a hero and legend to many people, I'm one of them. Anytime you want to pass on knowledge about anything 3 wheelers I'll be glad to sit down shut up and listen. I was a kid when you were tearing it up on the ole 200x I've always been a fan.

Mike thanks for the pm means a lot to me, much respect to you brother. Now if everyone is done flame spraying each other I'll be happy to ans anything you want to know about my project.

Oh and just kiddin Mr rabbit pelt
    By the way I've met Steve personally he is a super super nice guy. Very willing to help anyone. Steve is My kind of people!!
    Thanks, I just wanted to know what you had done to get that HP. I went back and found what you did. I have a customer that has just about the same as you have done, now I can give him a idea what he has now and what he can have if he builds it like I did Bryan Ditches.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13958267_10206905170659095_800926534607382824_o.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	296.9 KB 
ID:	235114

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    I posted cause I thought you all might get a kick out of an old red neck dynoing a three wheeler.
    Well I for one get a kick out of a red neck trying to do anything, so yeah...please....bring it on.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Mike thanks for the pm means a lot to me, much respect to you brother.
    No prob, and thanks for the kind words....rock on.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    So Dirtcrasher, did Bryan Ditches 350x live up to the HP numbers?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    So Dirtcrasher, did Bryan Ditches 350x live up to the HP numbers?
    Absolutely!! For you to have done all that you did at your shop and that being Ditches 1st time on it was this weekend.

You lowered it a bit after practice or a heat and it worked even better.

But basically it was rolled outta Ditches truck and it RAN!!

Slid around that TT track very very well.

I'm glad I was able to meet you, words typed on the internet aren't always a good indicator of how some feels; Talking in person is much better.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Absolutely!! For you to have done all that you did at your shop and that being Ditches 1st time on it was this weekend.

You lowered it a bit after practice or a heat and it worked even better.

But basically it was rolled outta Ditches truck and it RAN!!

Slid around that TT track very very well.

I'm glad I was able to meet you, words typed on the internet aren't always a good indicator of how some feels; Talking in person is much better.
    Yea I get that a lot, It's weird how people take things I write on here, not at all the way I mean them. It's way better talking in person. But then those same people don't even take the time like you did to come over and talk to me. Anyway it was great talking to you at the track, I was very happy how Ditch did
    his first time on the X.

--
    As if you are a planet which must be orbited, they are responsible for coming to see the Legendary Mickey Dunlap. If they don't make the effort, the loss is all theirs.

Of course you are different in person. So am I and so is everyone else here. I could come to TF and party all week and highly doubt anyone here would know who I was if I didn't tell them.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Mickey the girth of your ego is astounding. Just knowing that it's such a stick in your craw that myself and my Mexinadian friend have not one iota of desire to meet you really makes me feel... Well, better than you. Good luck bud! Glad the bike ran great!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Mickey the girth of your ego is astounding. Just knowing that it's such a stick in your craw that myself and my Mexinadian friend have not one iota of desire to meet you really makes me feel... Well, better than you. Good luck bud! Glad the bike ran great!
    It's called Confidence in what I do, you see it as a negative, your problem not mine. That's the difference in talking to someone in person so the communication is clear.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    As if you are a planet which must be orbited, they are responsible for coming to see the Legendary Mickey Dunlap. If they don't make the effort, the loss is all theirs.

Of course you are different in person. So am I and so is everyone else here. I could come to TF and party all week and highly doubt anyone here would know who I was if I didn't tell them.

Since I didn't know what any of you look like I wouldn't know who to come and see. I had to leave early or I would have made it around to see more people. I would have came up to everyone one, that's the difference, and more so to those that have a problem with me. I do it at every event I go to.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //