//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Dyno tuned my 350x

--
    No matter what, I'm going to keep going to 3 wheel events and talking to everyone I meet because we all love 3 wheeling, I don't care if you have a misconception of me personally it won't stop me from being friendly. What ever you do is on you. I sit here and think of the 3 or 4 haters and I can't think of one thing that I have against anyone of you, so my heart is right, you guys have a nice day.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Dyno tuned my 350x

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    No matter what, I'm going to keep going to 3 wheel events and talking to everyone I meet because we all love 3 wheeling, I don't care if you have a misconception of me personally it won't stop me from being friendly. What ever you do is on you. I sit here and think of the 3 or 4 haters and I can't think of one thing that I have against anyone of you, so my heart is right, you guys have a nice day.
    Honestly Mickey it's flattering that we mean so much to you, but what you need to realize is personally you are not my cup of tea. I have very stringent guidelines as far as whom I associate myself with. I'm sure our paths will cross at some point but you are the company you keep, meaning if you spend enough time around an individual or a group of people you inherently become what they are. Your massive ego makes you blind to even recognizing the fact that you have a problem with in that department, but calling it a problem is from the standpoint of relativity. In relative speaking terms, what is "normal"? Who defines the standard? Am I wrong for being humble and you're right for being egotistical? These are questions that cannot be answered because there are no hard lines defined in that realm.

What I do know for certain is that I disagree with the way are as a person. I don't aim to change you and I'm not saying you're wrong for being who you are, but you're wrong for me. Hence my choice to not associate myself with you, which is MY choice. You will clearly never understand why that is which is fine. If you had any inclination at all it would have come a long time ago. Here is yet ANOTHER thread that has turned into Mickey Dunlap's popularity contest, please just look and see. You dredged up things that I had forgotten about months ago and with all you're currently doing you're still transfixed on those feeble few who have no interest in associating themselves with you on any level whatsoever. It is your ego constantly whispering my name in your ear, and the proof is right here in this thread that you clearly cannot put a muzzle on that untamed ego of yours.

I am one of the coolest Martha Fockers you could ever hope to have the privilege of meeting, and perhaps someday you will, however I do not forsee us ever become friends or acquaintances. That's a privilege I don't see you ever earning regardless of how much you beg or how many friends we have in common.

Now go forth Mr Dunlap, and spread that ego as you do best! Please just do it away from me.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 09-28-2016 at 11:19 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Honestly Mickey it's flattering that we mean so much to you, but what you need to realize is personally you are not my cup of tea. I have very stringent guidelines as far as whom I associate myself with. I'm sure our paths will cross at some point but you are the company you keep, meaning if you spend enough time around an individual or a group of people you inherently become what they are. Your massive ego makes you blind to even recognizing the fact that you have a problem with in that department, but calling it a problem is from the standpoint of relativity. In relative speaking terms, what is "normal"? Who defines the standard? Am I wrong for being humble and you're right for being egotistical? These are questions that cannot be answered because there are no hard lines defined in that realm.

What I do know for certain is that I disagree with the way are as a person. I don't aim to change you and I'm not saying you're wrong for being who you are, but you're wrong for me. Hence my choice to not associate myself with you, which is MY choice. You will clearly never understand why that is which is fine. If you had any inclination at all it would have come a long time ago. Here is yet ANOTHER thread that has turned into Mickey Dunlap's popularity contest, please just look and see. You dredged up things that I had forgotten about months ago and with all you're currently doing you're still transfixed on those feeble few who have no interest in associating themselves with you on any level whatsoever. It is your ego constantly whispering my name in your ear, and the proof is right here in this thread that you clearly cannot put a muzzle on that untamed ego of yours.

I am one of the coolest Martha Fockers you could ever hope to have the privilege of meeting, and perhaps someday you will, however I do not forsee us ever become friends or acquaintances. That's a privilege I don't see you ever earning regardless of how much you beg or how many friends we have in common.

Now go forth Mr Dunlap, and spread that ego as you do best! Please just do it away from me.
    Fair enough, I can't change the way you think, but I'll still talk to you if I do meet you, not everyone liked Bob Hana or Rick Johnson back in my day, but I did, just different stroke for different folks. I'm just glad I don't have that kind of feelings for people. That would be like me saying I'm not going to talk to people because the smoke pot, I don't like it but I don't hate the person for it, Jesus hung out with all the sinners.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    So now you're Jesus and we're sinners?

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    There you go Fabs, once again you have under rated Mickey's importance by referring to him as Jesus instead of God.
    It sucks to get old

--

The only thing I can link to your misreading what I say is the dope you smoke makes you so you can't understand even the simplest things, are you really that way or are you just looking for a fight? It's either the dope, your playing stupid or you are, which is it?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    There you go Fabs, once again you have under rated Mickey's importance by referring to him as Jesus instead of God.
    God, Jesus and the Holly Spirit are all one in the same, they are all God. I think you know that but just incase.....................

--
    Mickey I have no personal issues that have anything to do with you. I'll thank you to keep your slander attempts to yourself. Once again you're doing a far better job of portraying your true colors than I could ever paint.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Damn you took this thread and threw it in the trash!!! The only pages that are worth anything are the first one or two. You guys need to quit having your pissing matches.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--

Dyno tuned my 350x

Specht my good friend, this thread was junk from the word go. There was some sort of misunderstanding about there being a problem of some sorts and then it spiraled from there. That was long before I got involved.

The problem here is not me and it's not necessarily just Mickey either. It's almost an entire community, many people of whom I know personally such as yourself, that sit there and let this guy try to talk down to us all and then attack me personally because he has no recourse and gets desperate. All the while everyone sits here and allows him to do it.

I will not allow it as long as I'm a member of this forum. Our society is as messed up as it is because the kind of behavior this man exhibits wasn't tolerated in the past but it is now. Not only that but it's actually perpetuated.

Specht even though we only see each other once a year I can tell you're a true friend, it's obvious. The way you helped me out with my 480 will be reciprocated someday. For someone I consider to be such a friend, it hurt me bad the last time I posted and it bent you out of shape. I was extremely disappointed to have bothered you, and I am this time as well. So to you I apologize. However knowing me as you do and knowing the kind of person I am, how can you sit here and watch this man try to take jabs at me over and over without saying anything? And that goes for many, many more people than just you. You and everyone else can clearly see in black and white what this man is saying and doing. Dredging up the Trikefest crap again? I mean c'mon man!

The only reason you and this community allows this to happen over and over is because of this man's celebrity status and ability to make parts and serve the community. So essentially he's paid for the ability to talk down to us all, except myself and a few others of whom he is now officially obsessed with and intent on "winning over" as well.

Well you Specht, and 3ww as a whole, may be bought and paid for. You may as well give the man a receipt, but I am not for sale. I'm tired of everyone sitting around and thinking it's OK for a grown man to come on here and act the way he does without any repercussions. The man is now slandering me personally, yet you and 3ww sit idly and watch.

So to you Specht, and to those who think like you, I say a hearty you and unless I'm banned you'd better get used to it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //