//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Identifying triples and forks

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --

Identifying triples and forks

Bought this 200e thinking it had 200e front end. NOPE! Turns out to be something different. Any help figuring out what these went to will be very appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Sorry for the shnitty pics,

--
    You answered your own question. They are PCCC (Pacific coast cycle Corp) forks and triples. I'm first on the list. It's not a 1lb gold nugget it's just an atc front-end.
    Last edited by DohcBikes; 09-26-2016 at 06:40 AM.

--
    Several aftermarket companies made replacement triples kits for the non suspended ATC's. Look in good shape. What size diameter fork tubes were used? Just like the PCCC wheels they made still worth silver, nice find.

"HJ" Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oldfogey.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.2 KB 
ID:	235182
    ’84 YT60
    ’85 350x (423cc) with ’81 XL500 head conversion
    ’83 XR500 (628cc) converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’73 CB750 K3 converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’86 TRX250R chassis XR650L engine hybrid
    ’89 TRX250R (stock )
    ’90 LT500 Quadzilla
    ’85 FL350 Odysses ( water cooled head )
    Lost (sold) but not forgotten ’80 ATC 110 (205cc on alcohol ) ’83 200x ( 222cc ) ’83 200x ( 185s eng ) ’85 350x ( stock )
    added to the collection recently, (2) '70 US90 Aquarius Blue and '74 ATC90 Daytona Orange

--
    HJ, tell us what you think they're worth

--
    So you post your bike in the Open Forum and your trike in Bikersville? Now just put your political views up in the Trike section and you'll have all the bases covered.
    It sucks to get old

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    So you post your bike in the Open Forum and your trike in Bikersville? Now just put your political views up in the Trike section and you'll have all the bases covered.
    In defense of the Kid, I suggested that he post the forks here, as I thought they were motorcycle forks. I have since been schooled...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    In defense of the Kid, I suggested that he post the forks here, as I thought they were motorcycle forks. I have since been schooled...
    Well you really forked that up! Shame on you, drop and give me 20!!! You know darn well no one looks in the Bike section here!!!
    It sucks to get old

--
    AK originally posted his forking inquiry in Trikesylvania, but my ignorance steered him down this bumpy road. Looks like I owe you another 20, El.
    Last edited by tripledog; 09-26-2016 at 04:06 PM.

--
    Well now that we got the fork question out of the way, how about we talk about what he Thought was a 200e? That motor looks more like a 200s and my keen eye can't tell the difference in frames with these pictures. No electric start, no dual range transmission. The seat looks more like a big red seat though.

--
    AK originally posted his forking inquiry in Trikesylvania, but my ignorance steered him down this bumpy road. Looks like I owe you another 20, El.
    Hopefully your forkup doesn’t seal your fate and get you suspended. Regardless, I’m sure you’d spring back eventually even if your mood was temporarily dampened. Either way, don’t let all this worry get all compressed up inside you and dampen your spirits, it's not like anyone will hang you from a tree stem over it.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Ghost its an atc200

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Hopefully your forkup doesn’t seal your fate and get you suspended. Regardless, I’m sure you’d spring back eventually even if your mood was temporarily dampened. Either way, don’t let all this worry get all compressed up inside you and dampen your spirits, it's not like anyone will hang you from a tree stem over it.
    Now you owe me 20...

--
    Now you owe me 20...
    Fork you, I exercise for no one!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    Well now that we got the fork question out of the way, how about we talk about what he Thought was a 200e? That motor looks more like a 200s and my keen eye can't tell the difference in frames with these pictures. No electric start, no dual range transmission. The seat looks more like a big red seat though.
    I drove an hour and a half to get this trike. Po said it was a 200m. So I was gunna put the 200m front end on my 200es. Turns out its not a 200m it's a 200e frame with 200s engine. Yes I made it very clear they were wrong. But I have to say they didn't know much about these or care about the history of honda ATC's because they had a 110 that is a Franken trike and a 250r that was trashed. ( he offered me to trade his 250r for my minty 200x). On the flip side I got a 125m engine with a busted sub trans and 2x 110 engines for free. Oh and that yamaha 920 virago.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //