//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Big Daddys Dyno Tuned 350x

--

Big Daddys Dyno Tuned 350x

I feel two things need to be addressed.

There was nothing wrong with this thread from the beginning. It was information I paid for and shared with all of you for free.

If you read back in the thread it went a whole different direction when fabiodriven took over the thread.

If any of you don't like one another, what does that have to do with a three wheeler being dynoed?

Lastly Fabiodriven how the hell you have all the friends you say you have when you are such an incredibly disrespectful ass is bogus at best.

My advice to you son is seek professional help now, don't wait another day. You clearly have problems.

You should be banned from this site. Your attitude and treatment of other is repulsive calling some one a yam bag and asking other to lick it for him. Come on moderators you really tolerate this on your site?

Seriously fabiodriven seek help you clearly have mental problems.
    God My Wife My Kids My Toys

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Big Daddys Dyno Tuned 350x

It's unfortunate you're as blind as you are and this is exactly the kind of image I don't appreciate being painted of me by this man.

You were "going back into hiding" long before I posted in your thread.

But then again that's what I'd expect you to see. That's what Mickey wants and my "friends" are OK with letting this happen.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 09-29-2016 at 05:37 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddys 350x View Post
    I feel two things need to be addressed.

There was nothing wrong with this thread from the beginning. It was information I paid for and shared with all of you for free.

If you read back in the thread it went a whole different direction when fabiodriven took over the thread.

If any of you don't like one another, what does that have to do with a three wheeler being dynoed?

Lastly Fabiodriven how the hell you have all the friends you say you have when you are such an incredibly disrespectful ass is bogus at best.

My advice to you son is seek professional help now, don't wait another day. You clearly have problems.

You should be banned from this site. Your attitude and treatment of other is repulsive calling some one a yam bag and asking other to lick it for him. Come on moderators you really tolerate this on your site?

Seriously fabiodriven seek help you clearly have mental problems.
    I have not posted here in 3 months and the only reason I choose to break my silence is because I love watching things come full circle. The reason this is tolerated is becuase the owner of this website does not care about it. He has pissed on everyone that kept this site moving in in respect to event helpers, product suppliers, and fired or removed every moderator that was worth a all due to his own pride and prejudice.

Now all that is left is 6 or seven stirrers, and 5 people that have taller waders and a better stink mask than everyone else and choose to stay here and wade through it because they either have no where to go, or just have not had thier love for this site pissed on enough yet to make them leave.

Nobody is banned from here. Hell you cant even get paroled from here.
    It will be now that something is done by shear virtue of a chip on his shoulder, and the appearence of my name, and it will be against the messenger and not message.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    What brand waders you end up with Mosh?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I don't wear them. After 5 years of fighting his battles for him I have gotten used to the smell. So I just show up to kick the splash around when it gets deep.
    You let him get over on you too..You play like your his moderator but he has given you no such power, and to top it off at that, he has plausible deniability if you are ever labled as connected to him. As I said 3 months ago. You are being used by him but victimized, at the same time, and you are victimizing others as well. Quite frankly you are a moron for letting him pull your strings and at the same time you are damaging your image with nothing in return.

Grossly comical how much the hierarchy of this website has mirrored the last 8 years of our government. No law and order, chastized for it when it was attempted, wasteful abuse of assests, riots in the streets and the appointment of czars willing to have hands tied and mouth zipped enough to push an agenda.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Great thread. This outta go places.

Can't be banned here? That's funny, I've been banned no less than FIVE times. Once for literally doing nothing. You can get banned here.

So uh, speaking of site owners.... Who da fuk owns this place now?

--
    I get some of your views Rob but not all of them. I don't understand how anyone can act like a mod without any power to do anything.

I speak freely on here when allowed which is my own choice. I don't understand what anyone would need plausible deniability for. Are you suggesting I'm going to commit a crime that would somehow tie William or the site to myself if I were indeed associated at a mod level? I'm chuckling just thinking about that, lol.

What I will agree with to an extent is the entire site aside from literally two people taking advantage of my good will and intent on standing up to this person. Frankly I'm extremely disappointed in everyone for allowing me to hang out to dry while I speak for so many.

Mickey has been booted from a multitude of sites on the net, he's well known in the motor sports world for his trouble making on the internet and anyone who wants to find that out wouldn't have to look far for the truth. Also he's being allowed to try and slander me personally on a level that has nothing to do with the subject of any thread. He's an expert on addiction, ever wonder why? He's poking fun at me for treating my conditions acquired in a combat zone with a natural remedy as opposed to narcotics, which I refuse to take. All coming from a man who snorted his Honda factory ride right up his nose. The only addiction problem I've ever had is with cigarettes.

Many people are excited when I pop back in here after being gone for months and then we end up with threads that get thousands of views inside of a week, but nobody wants to see that? Then why is everyone, including yourself Rob, looking?

I'll tell you I'm fed up and pissed off, and I'm disappointed in my friends. Part of me does not want to stop this fight for anything, yet another part wants to walk from every single person on here (except for two) that have sat idly by and allow this person to talk down to all of them. I'm still torn.

Either way I appreciate your view point.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I've just learned not to waste valuable brain power on stupid , and I'm much happier for that

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //