//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Selling 3 wheeler and recieving payment through paypal???

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Ok, I am stumped on this one. Why would he want a pic of your DL? That's a new one.
    Guessing it holds up on a Paypal Issue(?) if there is a problem. I see this guy buy all the time on FB.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Ok, I am stumped on this one. Why would he want a pic of your DL? That's a new one.
    He's probably just wanting to verify identity.. after he started acting shady.. And refused to get paid . Can't say I would blame him
    2-stroke lover

--
    Quote Originally Posted by cr480r View Post
    He's probably just wanting to verify identity.. after he started acting shady.. And refused to get paid . Can't say I would blame him
    I agree. If your asking someone to take the risk and send funds as a "gift", he probably wants a face and a name in case something goes south. Someone he can hold accountable. It's not asking much.

Personally I would of gave it to him. I hand my ID to hundreds of people, it's no different. Most of that information can be obtained through a simple google search anyways.

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Hence why if you do it, you should do it through invoice and business options, not the friends and family because they arent friends and family.
    Its a BUSINESS deal.

I'm sorry he plastered ya. That's a bit uncalled for, especially if you never initially wanted to sell the bike.
    But hey, your learned something from the experience, and that's a benefit.
    Cash is King.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Murray8503, I sent you a "private message" . The site does not notify you when you receive pm's if your message button is not on.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Selling 3 wheeler and recieving payment through paypal???

It appears to be a legitimate business however less than one month in operation. I can swing by there in the next week or so to check out the operation.

D & A RESTORATIONS, LLC
    Charter Number:42402978K
    Registration Date:9/26/2016

TRAVIS GISCLAIR
    Title:Manager
    Address 1:211 WEST 23
    City, State, Zip:LAROSE, LA 70373
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

--
    He sent me a message today apologizing about the whole thing. It seems there are a few that have dealt with him and seems he is legitimate. I was just nervous about payment and handled it wrong. Just wanted to clear that up.

--
    He is,and he's offering you insane money for what you have..
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //