//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 86 250r engine paint?

jonolanracin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

86 250r engine paint?

What is a good durable paint for the 86 250r color

--
    I used Dupli-Color High Performance Wheel Coating paint #WP102 Graphite on my cylinder, and was very pleased with the results. I don't know how it will look on the smooth engine cases, as I didn't use it on there, but it looks awesome on the rough textured cylinder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Duplicolor.JPG  
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

jonolanracin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Is the color close to case paint colir if so that looks good to me thanks for input

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jonolanracin View Post
    Is the color close to case paint colir if so that looks good to me thanks for input
    My engine cases were painted silver long before I found this particular paint, and I did that because I couldn't find a decent match at the time. Years later, I saw another 3ww member recommend this color. Unfortunately, I was never able to compare it to the original Honda "dark shot silver" color, but going on memory alone, I'd say it's a very close to perfect match.

No problem, I'm glad to help.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Thank you ill get some and try it

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //