//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The deal of the day thread.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Ok the 5.0 is good a lot you can do with that ......i`m guessing exhaust manifolds ?.......tranny ....put a 5sp. in it .......you got the big deal of the day !
    It leaks where all the pipes connect. Where the headers meet, at the cat, at the muffler. It's not sealing. Someone tried to half ass weld it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    So Minnesota is within 140 miles of California?
    Sure does get cold in that 140 miles!
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    I'm not quite sure how where I live and California sex offenders has anything to do with what your "Deal of the day." is, but maybe someone will explain it to me.
    Fact - You seem to like facts
    Fact - Your location is listed as Minnesota
    Fact - You posted a photo of a car with palm trees in the background and stated that you had it delivered 140 miles to you
    Fact - When asked about California’s proximity to Minnesota instead of saying that you were in California you instead said that it was “irrelevant where someone lives”
    Fact - I responded to your location statement with evidence to the contrary showing that where someone lives is in fact relevant in certain situations, but I have no way of knowing if this applies in your situation
    Fact - You blame a lot of things on your lack of an edit button

I think a sufficient amount of time has passed for your edit buttons status to be changed from “missing” to “presumed dead”. Fact - It’s time to suck it up, dry the tears and move on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TOMB.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	235965
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Agreed .........but it`s great for bending over ! I like it ........but i wouldn`t have it very long these things have a way of draining you . What motor ? .......give it a lite makeover and make some green on it ! .......Hey Hoto ......thats Baja California !
    LOL! No, it's "Caja California" or "California Box". I have no idea why, but that's what they call em here. Rangers are call "mini-Rangers" and F150's are called Lobos and that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Tuesday someone ditched a car with a body in the trunk next to the house I lived in 7 years ago. It took the cops 9 hours to open the trunk It would have been easier if they'd have tossed the corpse in a Caja California!!!
    It sucks to get old

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Fact - You seem to like facts
    Fact - Your location is listed as Minnesota
    Fact - You posted a photo of a car with palm trees in the background and stated that you had it delivered 140 miles to you
    Fact - When asked about California’s proximity to Minnesota instead of saying that you were in California you instead said that it was “irrelevant where someone lives”
    Fact - I responded to your location statement with evidence to the contrary showing that where someone lives is in fact relevant in certain situations, but I have no way of knowing if this applies in your situation
    Fact - You blame a lot of things on your lack of an edit button

I think a sufficient amount of time has passed for your edit buttons status to be changed from “missing” to “presumed dead”. Fact - It’s time to suck it up, dry the tears and move on.

Name:	TOMB.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	235965

LOL

1. FACT - I was in Minessota when I first signed up but had homes in other states that I would also live in part of the year.
    2. FACT You obviously have severe reading comprehension skills because you failed to understand what I previously said about not being able to edit my location.
    3. FACT - Your "fact" about it being relevant where someone lives is still in FACT irrelevant in the context of this site.
    4. FACT - There are several other people on the site that do not have their home state listed.
    5. FACT - Every post you have made regarding me on this thread is NOT relevant to the thread and you are derailing it with your childish nonsense.

FACT...I just peed my pants again.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    FACT...I just peed my pants again.

Fact: Adult diapers are on sale... in Minnesota.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Fact.....when I copy this laughing .gif I have 3 laughing at the same time when a turn my ipad the long ways.

Fact.....that's funny

--

Name:	DSC_2736.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	2.79 MB 
ID:	235984Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2738.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	235985

OK. Deal is done. I picked up this 2007 Sienna LE for FREE. Yes FREE. 220,000KM on it. Needs a rad. The pic of the two vans has my 2004 CE with 420,000KM.

Going to sell the 2004...

Thanks for the Geography lesson boys.

--
    What the hell is a KM? Whatever it is, you are KM rich.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    If it was free why not continue on the free train and use the KM rich van for parts for the less fortunate KM van and combine your KM's and be KM rich?

If I was Canadian that's what I would do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    If it was free why not continue on the free train and use the KM rich van for parts for the less fortunate KM van and combine your KM's and be KM rich?

If I was Canadian that's what I would do.
    The 2004 needs a bunch of stuff. I can still salvage a couple bucks for it as it sits now. I don't want to put any money into it. I do have the room to keep it but don't want my driveway looking like "Samford and Sons"...

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    The 2004 needs a bunch of stuff. I can still salvage a couple bucks for it as it sits now. I don't want to put any money into it. I do have the room to keep it but don't want my driveway looking like "Samford and Sons"...
    I think you meant "Sanford and Son". I know, because part of my yard looks like that.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    I think you meant "Sanford and Son". I know, because part of my yard looks like that.
    Correct sir. I live in a urban area. Lot size 40X100. I try and keep my igloo surroundings clear. Now my 20X20 garage... That is a whole different story...

--
    I'm guessing that car with the body in the trunk parked in front of my old house was also free.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I'm guessing that car with the body in the trunk parked in front of my old house was also free.
    I guess. Sienna needed a rad. They did not want to put any money into it. They walked away. Weirdest thing...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //