//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The deal of the day thread.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Here in Massachusetts we still pay excise tax on any vehicle registered for road use every year. The excise tax helps to pay for WWII, so it doesn't bother me that much. I'm glad to know my money is helping to take down The Führer.
    LMMFAO

GOT DAMN JOHN I JUST LOST MY SH!T

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    LMMFAO

GOT DAMN JOHN I JUST LOST MY SH!T

I'd say!

Fabs owes me a keyboard!!!
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Thank you for thanking me for making you laugh so Glamy could thank me for liking this enough to post for thanking me.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Here in Massachusetts we still pay excise tax on any vehicle registered for road use every year. The excise tax helps to pay for WWII, so it doesn't bother me that much. I'm glad to know my money is helping to take down The Führer.
    That's funny right there

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Taxed. Every. Single. Year..... Not just once, every year. I added up my tax for an $28,000 car over the twenty years that I would be driving it until it quit and it was nearly$9K in "wheel tax" over a twenty year period. 30% of the purchase price of the car...... That's Theft.

Then they claim that they need the money to keep our roads in a condition of perpetual construction..... Because they forgot that they had already told us that the lottery was supposed to be used for schools and roads.... Apparently, the 20 billion in annual additional Indiana state revenue didn't cover these costs even though it was apparently enough money to fund perpetual construction for the decades immediately beforehand. Amazingly, they suddenly didn't have enough funds right before the state was to vote on a lottery.... But nobody said a word because they were chomping at the bit to throw their paychecks into the new poor tax.... Because 200 million dollars is alot of money to win

Question every fakken thing

We've got personal property tax each year that includes cars, boats, atv, etc. but I've never questioned how they assess the values (that's assess not asses.) Or maybe they have asses assessing?
    I don't know if I want to look into it because I will probably hurl if I find out what it actually costs to own a vehicle.
    Last edited by Arky-X; 02-07-2019 at 01:01 PM. Reason: asses

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    I don't know if I want to look into it because I will probably hurl if I find out what it actually costs to own a vehicle.
    Don't forget to figure in the fuel taxes like I forgot to do

How else will we fund saving the environment and setting up fake 'carbon tax/ carbon credit' schemes?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Oh yeah ..........whats so facken funny about him and not me..........you didn`t thank me for thanking him .......for liking me ........cause i "like" him
    You're a funny guy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenor.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	257117

--
    We have to pay 13% on the book value if it is a private sale. Can't remember off hand the final numbers but it was around $800 in taxes for my free van. All said and done with work to it I was into about $1500.00.

I did get my new van from the dealer. I only had to pay the taxes on what I payed for it. Not the book value.

Big cash grab!!! Like come on. First person payed the tax on the new vehicle. What if it was resold 3 or 4 times???
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

.................................................. ...................

--
    ^ When did BARNEY get back!!!

Glad your back!!

I haven't had a deal of the day, but I did make nearly my yearly limit on EvilBay in just the 1st month of January 2018
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    ^ When did BARNEY get back!!!

Glad your back!!

I haven't had a deal of the day, but I did make nearly my yearly limit on EvilBay in just the 1st month of January 2018
    You got a link to your store? I'll add you to my seller favorites

--
    I do not have a link to my store, but my user name is "Dirtcrasher", just like here - I crash allot, always have since I was born on a power wheel...

I list allot of NOS stuff that is pretty expensive. I'm a hoarder, so if I'm selling something, I either don't own the trike or I just bought the item, repaired it and am now trying to make a profit.

Or I bought it to simply flip it.

Been listing some LC 250R stuff as I run inverts on the 452X now, don't need R parts.

My stuff is not inexpensive, but it always sells. Mike from VMS was telling me how many people send him "hate messages" for his NOS items, he too knows everything sells in time...

I can knock 10% off if I sell outside Ebay.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    The deal today is a ‘56 McCulloch golf pony (in disguise) as a gift from the neighbors, I guess for helping them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    That's cool!
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    My 9 y/o wants this to become a race car-haha. He was my partner in helping the neighbor and is also the one who spotted this.
    He doesn’t like my idea of putting it back to what was. Seems more useful, to me. Currently, it’s set up for someone under 4’ with the goofy foot controls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //