//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My 200X Project

--
    Update......Been a couple months....Replaced the handlebars, rebuilt the front brake, got the rear brakes marginally working (will need to rebuild) and recovered the seat. The trike came without a headlight. It had the housing but had a piece of aluminum where the light should have been. I replaced the light with a used one I found on ebay. Fortunately I merely had to plug it in and screw it down as all the wiring was there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4186.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	2.32 MB 
ID:	239594
    Last edited by Herboso; 02-07-2017 at 06:30 PM.

--
    Hey herboso get u a cr 80 caliper for the rear. I switched both my fronts out with a cr and kx 80. I paid around 50bux for both. They both just bolt on no BS.

the only time I will be easy is when I'm killed by death

--
    Quote Originally Posted by flynfish View Post
    Hey herboso get u a cr 80 caliper for the rear. I switched both my fronts out with a cr and kx 80. I paid around 50bux for both. They both just bolt on no BS.

Sorry was kx 80 rear for the front and a cr 80 front caliper both bolt onto the 200x brackets
    Quote Originally Posted by flynfish View Post

--
    What kind of bars are those ? Where did you get them looking for a bar like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 8DO83 View Post
    What kind of bars are those ? Where did you get them looking for a bar like that.

Moose Racing. They have 2 sizes like these. 100mm rise and 180mm rise. I have been thinking of getting a set myself.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    Moose Racing. They have 2 sizes like these. 100mm rise and 180mm rise. I have been thinking of getting a set myself.
    Awesome thanks!

--
    Yep, Moose Racing. Mfg. Part #: 0601-1807. I have them on my SX also only with part #: 0601-1803. The 1803's have a little more rise but I am finding I like the 1807's a little better. I got them from Dennis Kirk. Very inexpensive but improve the look quite a bit. I needed new bars as mine were bent.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Herboso View Post
    Yep, Moose Racing. Mfg. Part #: 0601-1807. I have them on my SX also only with part #: 0601-1803. The 1803's have a little more rise but I am finding I like the 1807's a little better. I got them from Dennis Kirk. Very inexpensive but improve the look quite a bit. I needed new bars as mine were bent.
    Thanks, been looking for good bars that fit the wide clamp.

--
    Thanks, been looking for good bars that fit the wide clamp.

The knurling on the handlebars does not fit exactly. ATC clamps are spaced pretty wide. The clamps catch about 1/4 of the knurling on each side. They hold but its not ideal. The one drawback with these handlebars but I don't know. Does any manufacturer make bars that fit the clamps on ATC's exactly anymore?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Herboso View Post
    The knurling on the handlebars does not fit exactly. ATC clamps are spaced pretty wide. The clamps catch about 1/4 of the knurling on each side. They hold but its not ideal. The one drawback with these handlebars but I don't know. Does any manufacturer make bars that fit the clamps on ATC's exactly anymore?
    That's all good should work fine. I think renthal makes desert bars for wide clamping only thing is they are $100+

--
    That's all good should work fine. I think renthal makes desert bars for wide clamping only thing is they are $100+

I am going with the low ones myself as I went with a lower profile rear tires. I don't want to feel like I am driving a cruiser.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    I am going with the low ones myself as I went with a lower profile rear tires. I don't want to feel like I am driving a cruiser.
    Awesome! I bought the black ATV HI!
    Where did you order from?

--
    those 200x's are sweet. i love the red white and blue
    1984 ATC 70
    1985 ATC 250sx sold
    1986 Yamaha 225 DRSsold

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //