//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tri-z water pump seal!!

MOTOMAX27 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Tri-z water pump seal!!

This is the second new one I put on. Both have been lube and put on with a press carefully and both this has happened. I think it will be ok, but what do you guys think.?? It's just the outside ring.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9063_1477166909757.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	469.2 KB 
ID:	236069

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Personally I would run it and keep your eye on your oil. That seal is so thick I would take a chance for as easy as it is to replace if you have to again.

Side note, banshee pump seals work too, but I have found some go in very tight. I have found 2 lubes that work well for rubber.
    3m silicone paste, or AC Delco heat valve lubricant spray. It makes anything rubber slick as snot for install. Either one will cost you 20 bucks, but will last a lifetime.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

MOTOMAX27 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thanks mosh. Yeah I just left it. It's just the outer and doesn't seal anything. Nice hearing from are old tri-z folks��

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //