//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: "Liquid X"

--
    I figured out my clutch issue. I was in a hurry to install it and put both nuts above the cable stay bracket. The 1/4" play was just enough to keep the clutch from engaging properly. I am good to go now minus the small leak. Then I will play with the jetting a little. It seems to sputter a little in first gear with little to no throttle. Other than that throttle response is good.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"
    81 DG 250r : Sold

kevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Cool build also like your rc boat I have a few myself, what are you running for a motor?

--
    M-6 mod 26cc Zenoah by Warehouse Hobbies in my Coors Light mono hull, and CC Racing pro mod 26cc Zenoah in my thunderboat. Also have a stock 26cc Rev Unlimited for my thunderboat. My trike? 200cc zongshen knockoff, 4 speed with reverse. Not automatic by the way. Lol.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by x-rider View Post
    I figured out my clutch issue. I was in a hurry to install it and put both nuts above the cable stay bracket. The 1/4" play was just enough to keep the clutch from engaging properly. I am good to go now minus the small leak. Then I will play with the jetting a little. It seems to sputter a little in first gear with little to no throttle. Other than that throttle response is good.
    That's exactly the mistake I made when I put a 200 Loncin on a 200X.
    Sorry I did not see this sooner. Glad you caught it. I had to burn up the clutch first.
    On the plus side, mine used the same plates as every old Honda XL/XR ever made (or so it seemed at the time). I think I had 6 frictions and used 2 EBC kits for an XR80 or something like that.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...n-Loncin-200cc

--
    Yep. I am glad I noticed. It wheelies in 2nd gear if I on it, and if I lean back in 3rd. On a side note the DG exhaust I'm not sure, but it seems to have more bark than bite. Anyway I'm having fun on it.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

--
    Lost my phone and all my pics at the dunes. Nothing's changed really. I will get a video when I get some time. Word!!!
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    I actually had missed the "finished" pic before. It looks amazing man. Very well done. Is it fast?
    Thanks. It goes good. I haven't been able to do a full speed run. I have just enough room to get into 4th gear before having to immediately brake or downshift. I do think however it will be faster than stock.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

--
    Hope so
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

--
    Just a little side note: It sucks that I do not have a kick start option, but happy to say that it will roll start. Have not tested with a bad or dead battery. I'm thinking that it would not be an issue?
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

--
    P.O.S. starter stuck on me a little bit today. Tapped on it a little bit and it freed up. Also the spraymax 2k is bubbling up a little bit at the cap. I'm no painter that's for sure. Whatever I can't wait to find time to beat the crap out of it.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

--
    Blew up something in my starter today. Worked good at first. I rode it around for awhile. When I was going to put it away, chunk, chunk, chunk. Try again, same thing. I tried again and it broke something off inside. Now it just free spins. I’m going to go give her a push start when my brother gets here to help me. I’m guessing the gear cog broke, or the gears are stripped. I will pull it apart and have a looksy when I get a chance. Then probably look for replacement parts.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

--
    Who is “The Dumbshit” . Looks like a moderator or hacker is changing posts? Look at some of the last poster of some threads on here. Wtf. Then you look, nothing is posted.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

--
    Dumbshit is the former DOHC bikes, AKA Quicksilver, Daily Grind and Dude.

Rather than selectively edit his recent rants it looks like Billy just zapped all his posts, so that altered some threads.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 01-26-2018 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Seebass added to the list

--
    Test: Bump
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Test. Seems to work...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //