//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New Member SE Wisconsin

--

New Member SE Wisconsin

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Found this site searching google for general information on ATC's, and it's been a huge help already.

Just bought my first three wheeler, a Honda 185, not sure of the year, but I'll save that for another post. My main reason for buying one was for ice fishing. Too broke to buy a quad, and snowmobiles aren't very useful 10 months out of the year.

But after my first run on it, I was hooked. So figured I'd join the site. Look forward to learning from you all.

jonolanracin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome the 185s is a great machine to hook you in to buying more trikes lol

--
    Yeah I'm already looking into a couple parts machines, so I can build one from the ground up. Just what I need, another obsession, I mean hobby. Lol

--
    Welcome Nutsicles. You'll find your ATC to be a great investment for outdoor recreation. They will outperform a quad in almost all situations. It really is a shame they stopped producing them.
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    Thanks for the welcome Big G. Already having a blast with it. Even enjoy working on it, just wish I had started sooner.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //