//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 200x class at the NEETD TT Nationals 2017.

--
    Rememeber you said baby steps when I mentioned 2 200 classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    I think we are going to need a A and B class by the looks of people I don't even know of building new 200xes.

Attachment 236976
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    Rememeber you said baby steps when I mentioned 2 200 classes.
    That's right, that was before I seen all these new builds above the list of 17 I gave Regina the first few day this was posted on Face Book, now it has grown! But I also know how Face Book can not gauge the turn out at each race. So it's still a wait and see thing, but it's looking good.

And for the one that asked if it was a sure thing, yes Shawn said it's a go the first time I asked him if there could be a 200x class, as long as there are enough racers showing up.

--
    The last 2 races at Paradise in Geneva had over 10 trikes in the 200 class. I know you think the 200x isn't competitive in the lites class. But Mac Moore spanked the 250 2 strokes a couple years ago at Pinelake. I think he was in the A class.I will be racing in the 250 class. Im leaving my 200r home maybe bring my sons 200x.
    250r rules

--
    The last 2 races at Paradise in Geneva had over 10 trikes in the 200 class. I know you think the 200x isn't competitive in the lites class. But Mac Moore spanked the 250 2 strokes a couple years ago at Pinelake. I think he was in the A class.I will be racing in the 250 class. Im leaving my 200r home maybe bring my sons 200x.

Yes and 2 years ago, even 3 years ago everyone was a lot slower, it was like watching Amateurs vs. the pro class back in the day, and Mac was a up and coming pro as I was getting out of the 3 wheel racing in 87'. You are talking about 1 or 2 fast 200x guys. We want like what we had at Beezewood and you have at Geneva at the nationals. That's the only place they didn't have a 200x class, and they had the 8-10 to do it two years ago, and lost it this year. The racing will be much better when you have a bunch of 200xes, you know that and that's what the promoter wants too.

--
    The class is a go. But the next thing is getting the numbers at each race some of the guys at Geneva probably wont follow the circuit. I don't know if the NEEDT race at Geneva is going to count towards the 6 race schedual of NETR.I see a couple of the races aren't to far from me 2-4 hours .Pine Lake is 6 hours from me.Plus I plan on doing MX this year.
    250r rules

--
    The class is a go. But the next thing is getting the numbers at each race some of the guys at Geneva probably wont follow the circuit. I don't know if the NEEDT race at Geneva is going to count towards the 6 race schedual of NETR.I see a couple of the races aren't to far from me 2-4 hours .Pine Lake is 6 hours from me.Plus I plan on doing MX this year.
    I look for a good turn out from the NC racers too, plus the riders I bring.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Yes and 2 years ago, even 3 years ago everyone was a lot slower, it was like watching Amateurs vs. the pro class back in the day, and Mac was a up and coming pro as I was getting out of the 3 wheel racing in 87'. You are talking about 1 or 2 fast 200x guys. We want like what we had at Beezewood and you have at Geneva at the nationals. That's the only place they didn't have a 200x class, and they had the 8-10 to do it two years ago, and lost it this year. The racing will be much better when you have a bunch of 200xes, you know that and that's what the promoter wants too.
    I know I said I was done, but I can't let you spit out stupidity like this. You weren't at pine lake last year so you disn't see it, but there were MORE 200xs than the year you were there! I went through the rosters and showed you on Facebook! Stop the stupidity! And why are 200xs so special that they need their own class? It's more about rider skill than machine in the vintage classes, you don't come to many races so you don't know ow that. And the Paradise series allows 200 2 strokes, did you know that? So much for your theories
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I know I said I was done, but I can't let you spit out stupidity like this. You weren't at pine lake last year so you disn't see it, but there were MORE 200xs than the year you were there! I went through the rosters and showed you on Facebook! Stop the stupidity! And why are 200xs so special that they need their own class? It's more about rider skill than machine in the vintage classes, you don't come to many races so you don't know ow that. And the Paradise series allows 200 2 strokes, did you know that? So much for your theories
    Sorry but you don't have to be at a race to know what is or isn't happening, this isn't the 80's, we have cell phones. LOL

Is this bugging you so much that it gaining more people everyday, is that your problem? You can just take a deep breath and sit back and see what happens next year.

I will have to admit I got 2 calls this week on 200x builds, but they are for races in the deep south and one ice racer, but never the less there are more builds happening then I know of that are going to some of the nationals.

--
    I know several guys that are fast on a 200x.Atleast 4 or 5 at Paradise alone.Joe you bring up an interesting point.Paradise alows 200 2 strokes in the 200 class does NEEDT also follow the tracks rules.
    250r rules

--
    No Mickey, that doesn't bug me at all. You saying things that simply aren't true bugs me. Your first post on Facebook said you were going to bring back the 200x class that got cut down when it started gaining traction. That isn't true, there never was a 200x class. You've said a couple times that there were less 200xs at pine lake last year so I went through the trouble to show you how many were there 2 years agof, and how many last year. There were more in 2016, but again your saying there wasnt. I'm not going to argue your opinion anymore, it's a waste of time because you aren't going to change it. But if you post false facts I'm going to jump on you. Congrats on 2 more engine sales, by my count you've doubled your expected sales already.

Atc300, the NEEDT paradise race will go by the NEEDT rules. You could race yours in the lites class if the 200x class doesn't kill it. It was the most competitive class last year, I hope it survives
    Last edited by 86T3; 11-17-2016 at 11:24 AM.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    NC picks up another build going on, it's going to be good racing down there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2016-11-17 08.05.09.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	237015

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    No Mickey, that doesn't bug me at all. You saying things that simply aren't true bugs me. Your first post on Facebook said you were going to bring back the 200x class that got cut down when it started gaining traction. That isn't true, there never was a 200x class. You've said a couple times that there were less 200xs at pine lake last year so I went through the trouble to show you how many were there 2 years agof, and how many last year. There were more in 2016, but again your saying there wasnt. I'm not going to argue your opinion anymore, it's a waste of time because you aren't going to change it. But if you post false facts I'm going to jump on you. Congrats on 2 more engine sales, by my count you've doubled your expected sales already.

Atc300, the NEEDT paradise race will go by the NEEDT rules. You could race yours in the lites class if the 200x class doesn't kill it. It was the most competitive class last year, I hope it survives
    Thanks Joe. You racing your 450 Kawi next year. If I can get the time I want to make it to Breezewood next year.
    250r rules

--
    Absolutely. Im going to try to have a 200 Tecate also but idk if that will happen. Too many projects and not enough time or money. I'm going to try to make Breezewood again also. Im not crazy about the 1 moto format but it's a fun track, the cabins are great, and you can't beat the company. Too bad we aren't closer, we could car pool to some of these races

--
    A bit off topic i know but ^ speaking of those debored 250 tecates, i recently saw a piston to make a tecate a 200cc and i was wondering how hard and rare those are to find. In otherwords, are there many choices when it comes to those Kawasaki debores?
    Also a carpool thread for racers would be awesome. Maybe put a name to your closest major city and look for others close. Its gonna have to happen if i make very many races. Indiana sux for races.
    I salute those who travel a circuit!

--
    I have never raced before but I'm building a 81 250r and also have a 85 200x. Is there any literature I should read. Like rules or stuff like that. Lol I know it's probably a stupid question I just like to be prepared. Also I live in oneonta ny and plain on trying to make it to all the races I can.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //