//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 200x class at the NEETD TT Nationals 2017.

--

200x class at the NEETD TT Nationals 2017.

I don't know if I posted this on here yet but I just wanted all the 200x class racers that there will be a 4 stroke only 200x class for you this year, just need at least 10 of you to show up. Before you had to run in classes against 40hp motors compared to your 20 something hp 200xes. So for 2017 it will just be a open cc class because we want as many of you out there to come race against other 200xes, or 185 and 200s if you want. We would like to see it stay around the 218cc range because that's where a lot of old build are from Powroll , TC Racing and Sparks motors. So if you are doing a new build like I am then that is a good size to build. I'm going to have Ron Fields #63 my old Powroll team mate come back from OR. to race one of my 200xes. Should be a fun class, we have got a lot of guys ready to go so lets see some new guys out at the races this coming year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14956637_202552123487165_2275607157723866665_n.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	236655

--
    Come on Mickey I would go straight for the 250 big bore kit.Do it the first time then go out and kick some tail.No replacement for displacement.
    250r rules

--
    I've made significant changes in my life.

I told a few people that I will be out there next year, not just watching.

It all rides on my left rotator cuff which was perfectly fine. Had no problem working out with it but somehow, it got torn.

That is my only foreseen obstacle...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Maybe you should wait for the rules to come out before you start telling everyone what the rules are to avoid unnecessary drama and misinformation. I know you're anxious to start selling parts but a little patience would be best here
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    Come on Mickey I would go straight for the 250 big bore kit.Do it the first time then go out and kick some tail.No replacement for displacement.
    My 250 kits are low compression so I'll build a super light piston for the stock cylinder with 14:1 or so to run my new big cams for a full race motor. It will still have my stroker in it, just a smaller bore so you don't have to resleeve in to keep cost down.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Maybe you should wait for the rules to come out before you start telling everyone what the rules are to avoid unnecessary drama and misinformation. I know you're anxious to start selling parts but a little patience would be best here

I already went through all this on FB and there was too much feed back on what size motors to run, so for those that have Powroll 240's and such they can still run. I just want to get all the racers we can get to build the class, so no limits. The difference in HP between my 212cc Powroll motors and the 240's I ran there was only 3 hp, more torque but not any real big gains in peak HP. And as far as me selling any kits because of this, I won't hold my breath, very few people are going to build $1500 motors, most of the 200's that are coming are already built. 3 wheel guys just don't spend the money as my V-Twin Kawasaki guys do, I have 3 Kawasaki's in here between $4500 to $6200, that's my business. Even when I sell just a top end kit like my Brute Force 840cc kits it's still $2000 to $2800 just in parts. So for those that think I'm going to sell any kits for this you are wrong. I love 200x'es, they need their own class, simple as that.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I've made significant changes in my life.

I told a few people that I will be out there next year, not just watching.

It all rides on my left rotator cuff which was perfectly fine. Had no problem working out with it but somehow, it got torn.

That is my only foreseen obstacle...

I know the feeling, I want to race, but I have a long long ways to go before I get on the track. Been working out, bought a few new work out machiens, but the idea of going racing is the only thing that will keep me motivated to keep going, but the real reason is I just need to get healthy.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    I already went through all this on FB and there was too much feed back on what size motors to run, so for those that have Powroll 240's and such they can still run. I just want to get all the racers we can get to build the class, so no limits. The difference in HP between my 212cc Powroll motors and the 240's I ran there was only 3 hp, more torque but not any real big gains in peak HP. And as far as me selling any kits because of this, I won't hold my breath, very few people are going to build $1500 motors, most of the 200's that are coming are already built. 3 wheel guys just don't spend the money as my V-Twin Kawasaki guys do, I have 3 Kawasaki's in here between $4500 to $6200, that's my business. Even when I sell just a top end kit like my Brute Force 840cc kits it's still $2000 to $2800 just in parts. So for those that think I'm going to sell any kits for this you are wrong. I love 200x'es, they need their own class, simple as that.
    Save us all some time and just wait till the rules come out. I don't think it's going to be a 10 person minimum, so please stop saying goes what you think the rules will be. You're going to confuse everyone, including yourself like you did last time.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

Husky250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Gonna show my ignorance and ask where these TT Nationals are at?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Husky250 View Post
    Gonna show my ignorance and ask where these TT Nationals are at?
    There are races in Ohio, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and possibly one race in New York. The schedule should be released soon with dates and locations.
    http://ne-edt.com/?redirect=false

--
    Save us all some time and just wait till the rules come out. I don't think it's going to be a 10 person minimum, so please stop saying goes what you think the rules will be. You're going to confuse everyone, including yourself like you did last time.
    I'm the one that brought it to the NEETD and they told me to give them the rules. Rule number 1, there are no rules other then it has to be a production ATC 200cc 4 stroke or smaller.

--
    Mickey, I'm trying to be as nice as possible because it seems I'm going to be seeing you a lot next year. I don't think it's going to be a 10 person minimum, please stop telling people it will be a 10 person minimum. People are going to be pissed if you tell them one thing, then they drive hours to a race to find out you told them wrong. Wait until the rules are out to start advertising your motors

--
    Mickey, I'm trying to be as nice as possible because it seems I'm going to be seeing you a lot next year. I don't think it's going to be a 10 person minimum, please stop telling people it will be a 10 person minimum. People are going to be pissed if you tell them one thing, then they drive hours to a race to find out you told them wrong. Wait until the rules are out to start advertising your motors
    LOL Who is going to make the rules, the one that is saying 10 minimum is Tim and you if this is Joe, and he also said it's a open cc, or you are agreeing with what I have already told Shawn. If there isn't enough 200's they have to go into the lites class like last year, or Vintage B, so they can still race. I don't really care one way or the other, I am just speaking up for the 200 guys that want to race in their own class. And I'll put it this way, if I sell more then 2 kits other then the motors I'm already doing I'll give all the profits to the track promoter, so get off the thinking I'm doing this for personal gain.

--
    This is Joe. Yes, our suggestion was 10 but I don't if that's how it's going to work. But to be fair to everyone, the correct rules should be the first rules they here. No, I'm not talking about motor rules. I would expect the new rules to come out soon, maybe after the banquet.

--
    This is Joe. Yes, our suggestion was 10 but I don't if that's how it's going to work. But to be fair to everyone, the correct rules should be the first rules they here. No, I'm not talking about motor rules. I would expect the new rules to come out soon, maybe after the banquet.

Can you please read and re-write what you just wrote so it can be understood, I don't understand it. Not being funny, I just can't understand what you are saying?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //