//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What if you woke up tomorrow and

--

What if you woke up tomorrow and

... were told that all denominations of cash in your possession in excess of a five dollar bill had been demonititzed and that you had six weeks to report to a bank and provide official identification and fillout a form explaining where your cash came from in order to exchange your $10 and larger denominations for new bills or use it for toilet paper?

That actually happened in India today and I suspect other countries will be taking a hard look at doing the same thing soon. It's a perfect way to get all counterforce cash off the street, halt all illicit trade and wipe out the stash of every under the table business in the country.

It's also a down your throat fast path to a cashless society. Now not only does "Uncle Gandhi" know how much everybody has, he'll know what they are spending it on.

You know how people are always saying "it's just paper"? Well it is and it's only worth what someone will give you for it. I just saw a government make it worth nothing in less than three hours. Cash is now trash in India, ponder that the next time you sell a used bike and have a few grand in your sock drawer waiting for a rainy day.
    It sucks to get old

--
    There all getting RFID implants, its part of the New World Order.

http://m.disclose.tv/news/nbc_news_a...in_2017/115801

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Don't even worry about it! Everything is OK, nothing to see here! Everyone can enjoy it when it arrives because nobody is doing anything to fight for their rights!

I will never, ever be chipped, and you can bet on that! I will fight alone if I have to because that's who's got my back so far! Remember all that time you all spent on this election, donating all of your energy to the ones who enslave you! Remember that when things get crazy! Maybe you can watch them exterminate me on your idiot box as I'm fighting for you!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I don't know how long they will fight you for not getting chipped but I'm prepared to find out. Being chipped would be giving up your life.

No doubt we are on our way to that type of system eventually. It's almost too easy. Try finding a locally owned store these days that will break a hundy...a lot of gas stations around here wont take anything bigger than a 20.

People ignore the very thing that makes our money, money. In lieu of a plastic card linked to an imaginary number. Cash is seen more of an inconvenience. Our money is seen as an "inconvience" It's the financial collapse we've all been waiting for.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Relax, it's going to take a long time for everybody to get implanted under the Trump presidency. And it's going to be guys last anyway because he's announced that all the implants are going to be inserted vaginally by none other than him, so going to be a while before they get around to shoving them up your azzes.

Seriously, stay armed.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I will never, ever be chipped, and you can bet on that!
    Your already chipped..........

It's called a smartphone and google.

Gold and silver. Don't laugh.......it's made a lot of folks plenty money over the last 8 years

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    No no no no no... I can throw my cell phone in the closest catch basin and never use Google again if I choose. Very different than something implanted in your body.

Gold and silver you are correct about.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Its interesting to see how things turn out in India. I dont know if they will really go ahead with implants there. However if you read about globalization and anything related to the NWO, the wealthy elite (upper foodchain) seem to have plans for the world economy.

http://www.globalistagenda.org/

Most of the world currency is backed by the Almighty US Dollar, so were good right?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    There all getting RFID implants, its part of the New World Order.

http://m.disclose.tv/news/nbc_news_a...in_2017/115801
    Doesn't matter what the media tries to tell you. It's all bullsh!t. Learn to swim.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Don't even worry about it! Everything is OK, nothing to see here! Everyone can enjoy it when it arrives because nobody is doing anything to fight for their rights!

I will never, ever be chipped, and you can bet on that! I will fight alone if I have to because that's who's got my back so far! Remember all that time you all spent on this election, donating all of your energy to the ones who enslave you! Remember that when things get crazy! Maybe you can watch them exterminate me on your idiot box as I'm fighting for you!
    I thought you ignored media driven information? There will never be chips. It's all an Elitist plan to expose citizens who subscribe to fringe beliefs about the "Government" and "NWO control". They want to see how ridiculous they can get with these theories and see how many will fall in line with their beliefs. Just more Elitist/Government control of the Masses. Hell, next thing you know someone will suggest that aliens are going to come to Earth and give us the secret to "Free Energy" and we will all live in Peace and Harmony, everyone will be equal, and everything will be fair.

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

What if you woke up tomorrow and

You're free to believe what you choose my dear Scooter, just as I. What I know is I live for the truth and have always had the knack to spot a lie. What I believe in is all fact based and backed by science, which you choose to ignore in favor of what you're told to believe.

I can assure you we have the exact same view, just from the opposite ends of the spectrum. It is just as amusing to me that you believe everything you've been told as it is to you that I believe what I do. I find it just as amusing that you would actually believe in our government and you honestly think there is no plan for a new world order. It's just as funny to me that you actually took time from your day to go have your "choice" as to who should be running this country. Do you vote for people on American Idol as well? That's another popular TV show.

What I believe in is the truth, how things really are, and how things truly work. These are things that you cannot see because you choose not to. I know very well your side of the spectrum, I was there. I was brought up in the same manner in which you were and taught the same things in school. I watched the same things you have on TV (albeit a couple decades off) and have lived under the same government as you have, then my penchant for honesty grew into a very strong disdain for lies. I crave factual information which allows me to immediately dismiss things that cannot be proven or are just BS. When these people and this system that you hold so dear is based on greed, power, and lies, I cannot have any passion for it whatsoever, nor can I lend it any credence. I'm allergic to lies, as I said.

It's not hocus-pocus or hearsay that our government is owned by banks. If you disagree with that you're disagreeing with facts. That's very well known. There are very, very ill willed people out there who stand to gain personally on levels that you and I cannot even imagine, and when the stakes are that high compassion for your fellow man can wane quickly.

I am experienced in this realm where you choose to dwell under a false umbrella of how this country and planet are really run. Where you and I differ is I chose to educate myself on factual information only and look at things from a different angle. I did not do that with the intent of searching for reasons to disregard the current system, but rather to educate myself from more than one angle and then make an educated decision. I refuse to believe in a system based on lies. Your precious presidential election looks like a bad argument between Mickey and myself. It's a goddam disgrace to this country. Our choices are Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton? And you're accusing me of believing laughable subjects? You seriously think it's not absolutely ludicrous they have forced upon us these two people? You honestly think they're not laughing at YOU as you trudged into the voter's booth having to choose between those two? Do you honestly believe that in a country of MILLIONS of people that those two are the only two choices we could come up with? And you're laughing at me?!

Yes, I believe in extra terrestrial beings. Guess what grampa? There's far, far more scientific evidence that extra terrestrial beings do exist than there is that anything in bible ever happened. I like facts and science, did I mention that? There is a plethora of overwhelming photographic and video evidence proving the existence of UFO's and literally countless eye witness accounts, a huge amount of them from very credible people from all walks of life. I personally have seen UFO's, and I know my word is gold. I have seen them with my own two eyes.

Scooter are you aware that speaking from a scientific standpoint it's actually mathematically MORE LIKELY that there are other life forms in this galaxy than it is we're alone? FAR more likely!

But you disagree with that. You disagree with science and math, which is fine. But from where I stand it comes off as quite ignorant. Why don't you do yourself a favor and educate yourself a little bit on the subject before you embarrass yourself any further?
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 11-10-2016 at 03:27 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I can throw my cell phone in the closest catch basin and never use Google again if I choose.
    I hear ya.

It reminds me of the movie Minority Report.........where optical sensors tracked people's movments, identity and buying habits. No chips.......just walking down the street.

Info from an implanted chip? Garbage compared to 10 Google searches and your phone left on for at least 5 days. More info on predictabilty, behavioral, and habit algorithms than any implanted chip could ever dream of doing...........and we do it willingly because we want to order a pizza.

--
    We can't eat gold or can't carry large amounts of it around without being detected. Unless you're living on high ground with some sort of 24 seven armed protection around you you're really not safe from anything resembling a fallen government.

And as long as there is a functioning government with drones, satellites infra red and all the other bells and whistles they've gotten us to pay for over the years there's not a damn thing we can do to resist their will in the long run. That is with one exception, a tax revolt before it gets to the stage where you're digging in and preparing for a Civil War, but of course that's not gonna happen because as Knappy says we says, we all love pizza and the Internet.

Welcome to the new world order. Now let's all STFU and go pay our taxes with fake paper currencies.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	an 001.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	236735
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-10-2016 at 01:03 AM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Most of the world currency is backed by the Almighty US Dollar, so were good right?
    Absolutely! In fact I predict your drab colorless cash will be worth more than everyone else's for at least 60 seconds when the bottom drops and the governments of the world do an electronic reset on all our assets.

It will also be the currency of choice for azz wiping one day as all the other bright colored currencies of the world will leave a stain, so no worries, sleep well
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    What if you woke up tomorrow and she say to you .......i drop my load in you .........you drop your load on dee fluer ! ......... this is what scooter hates .....his party won but he`s not happy ......he wanted uptight , conservative ......but this is what he got .......you need to grab them by the ying-yang scooter .....it`s the only way to be sure !
    Yep, he's right

It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //