//ArrowChat Code

Thread: where i ride,trevorton PA.

--

where i ride,trevorton PA.

i've already posted some pics of this place before,but ya want to see some movies,check out the link,and click on COAL HILL for more action!!! chencer.com
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    here ya go, www.chencer.com ,then click on coal hill!!!
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    03 orange shee,

Awsome pics 8) I Can't wait till I make a trip back home so I can hit the strippens. These pics brings out some glory days.

junjun01 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Looks Like a Fun Place;I don't think my little bike can't handle those hills

--
    junjun01

There is 20+ square miles there you can have there. :o those coal hills are just one part. :shock: you can tool around and enjoy a nice trail ride or push your machine and your skills to the x-treme.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //