//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Thread: Long Live 3Wheeling Magazine

--
    Robin, glad to hear you made it to Texas. You need to drive up for the Midwest rampage in May, I'm sure we could find you something to ride

--
    Thanks Keith! Where IS Midwest rampage? I might not make it this year. We are just getting settled in and cash is short. I love Texas though. I'm out of debt and own my home. Doesn't get much better than that!

--
    Hi Gang, glad to see you guys are still serious about 3Wheelers. I bumped into Nick Nicolson at the Big 3 Auto Swap meet in San Diego last weekend. We talked about the old days for hours, how he built so many custom ATCs with full suspension before they came that way. Also, the handful of ATC500s that are still around (and one of Dickson's Husky frames). Talked to Tracey Dickson last night for an hour. He works for Hendrick Motorsports in North Carolina, on all the NASCAR stuff. He and his dad (Bob Dickson) are doing fine. We still talk about how much fun we had racing in Baja and doing 3Wheeling magazine. So long ago.

I have posted some items for sale on e-bay. Cleaning out my closet finally, so there might be some treasures.... Thanks for looking, Dean

http://www.ebay.com/sch/angliaobsole...&_trksid=p3692

--
    Awesome stuff Dean! Gotta have the Danny's wind breaker.....
    I talked to Loren last week. He said Danny was doing great and would still come in the shop to do a little work a couple days a week.
    Glad to see your post.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

Coxy is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    Coldwater, Ontario. ( just south of parry sound)
    --
    This is a massive... And amazing read.... All the way back from 2004... 50 pages an 10 years later it's still going..... Long live the 3 wheeler.... I was born in 88' so i never got to see those glory days when everything was "new" and just coming out.... I was wondering... Jus maybe maybe if you had any of those fine stickers left around? Or any other small racing/ trike related items kicking around that you would like to sell.... I'd love to keep a few things alive for another 50 years.... an pass them down one day to the next generation, an see the expression on their faces when I explain the history of where these things came from and the story of the 3 wheeler.....I may have been born to late.... But the 1st bike I owned had 3 wheels, an I shall always ride three wheels

Thanks a ton!

Coxy

--
    anymore 3wheeling stickers?

--
    Yea, good idea, How bout it Bruce, can you mock up some stickers..

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //