//ArrowChat Code
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Long Live 3Wheeling Magazine

--
    Robin, glad to hear you made it to Texas. You need to drive up for the Midwest rampage in May, I'm sure we could find you something to ride

--
    Thanks Keith! Where IS Midwest rampage? I might not make it this year. We are just getting settled in and cash is short. I love Texas though. I'm out of debt and own my home. Doesn't get much better than that!

--
    Hi Gang, glad to see you guys are still serious about 3Wheelers. I bumped into Nick Nicolson at the Big 3 Auto Swap meet in San Diego last weekend. We talked about the old days for hours, how he built so many custom ATCs with full suspension before they came that way. Also, the handful of ATC500s that are still around (and one of Dickson's Husky frames). Talked to Tracey Dickson last night for an hour. He works for Hendrick Motorsports in North Carolina, on all the NASCAR stuff. He and his dad (Bob Dickson) are doing fine. We still talk about how much fun we had racing in Baja and doing 3Wheeling magazine. So long ago.

I have posted some items for sale on e-bay. Cleaning out my closet finally, so there might be some treasures.... Thanks for looking, Dean

http://www.ebay.com/sch/angliaobsole...&_trksid=p3692

--
    Awesome stuff Dean! Gotta have the Danny's wind breaker.....
    I talked to Loren last week. He said Danny was doing great and would still come in the shop to do a little work a couple days a week.
    Glad to see your post.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

Coxy is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    Coldwater, Ontario. ( just south of parry sound)
    --
    This is a massive... And amazing read.... All the way back from 2004... 50 pages an 10 years later it's still going..... Long live the 3 wheeler.... I was born in 88' so i never got to see those glory days when everything was "new" and just coming out.... I was wondering... Jus maybe maybe if you had any of those fine stickers left around? Or any other small racing/ trike related items kicking around that you would like to sell.... I'd love to keep a few things alive for another 50 years.... an pass them down one day to the next generation, an see the expression on their faces when I explain the history of where these things came from and the story of the 3 wheeler.....I may have been born to late.... But the 1st bike I owned had 3 wheels, an I shall always ride three wheels

Thanks a ton!

Coxy

--
    anymore 3wheeling stickers?

--
    Yea, good idea, How bout it Bruce, can you mock up some stickers..

--
    I have questions that need answering

--
    Hey new to the joint have a ? I pick up a trike in need of much love painted seat shredded me n the ol man keep arguing about what it is maybe you can help on sticker on the frame it says 1983 yam24W0196 not sure if it's ytm 200ek or dvx225 it's shaft drive and has big ass racks on it stamp on frame says 24W-010394...

--
    Hi all, first time joining as I’m restoring my atc 200x 1985 which my parents bought me at age 13... had a blast for at least 10 years and then sat outdoors for the next 25 years.... today at 50 I decided to restore my first toy! So my question is can’t seem to find any more original tires with the dimensions 23.5x8x11 at reasonable prices, can I go with a 24x8x11...or a 23x8x11 for the front ? Thanks

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I run this one on my R and putting one on my 200x this winter.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ATC-200X-25...edirect=mobile

I've been very happy with it so far.
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

--
    Do you know how I can get the axle out of a ATC 70 everything is removed from both sides and soaked with pb blaster tried the wooden block and on both sides several times thank you

--
    I have a 1982 Honda 3 wheeler and was trying to figure out what model it is what different kinds are there it’s not a two stroke

--
    How much is a 1982 Honda 185S worth?

--
    Hey Deano, I am surprised you never mentioned 3 Wheeling mag 24 hour world record on a Fourtrax. Any stories you would like to share?

What happened to Wesley Blair? I really enjoyed his adventures. [Off The Trail column] I could not believe all of you highly paid [lol] Californian big shots could not pool enough money to buy him a REAL ATV [Big Red, Suzuki 4x4] ! When he totaled his little 125 down a hill, I thought good, he can get one, but no, he went out and bought another 125!

What was your relationship [if any] you had with Dirt wheels? How did you get Phil on board? I was so glad to see him in 3wheeling, I missed him at Dirtwheels.

Hope you are doing well, really enjoyed your work.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //