//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey El! You heard anything about this?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Hey El! You heard anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    The arrest is new, but the stories aren't. That kind of thing was part of daily life for a while. We ride in that State it's next door to me and has great mountains and deserts.

I've become numb to this sh*t. Saw a dead body on my way to the airport last week and all I could think about was that if it was laying another 10' to the right of the road I might have missed my flight due to traffic. Then last night a guy I'm traveling with hands me his cell phone which is playing video of some guys know as Aghori eating skin off a human body they pulled from the river that day. He took the video himself and invited me to come see it my them for myself on the weekend.

The world is a fu*ked up place. I've got $10 Pesos that say the politition walks on the charges.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-18-2016 at 10:52 PM.
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    The arrest is new, but the stories aren't. That kind of thing was part of daily life for a while. We ride in that State it's next door to me and has great mountains and deserts.

I've become numb to this sh*t. Saw a dead body on my way to the airport last week and all I could think about was that if it was laying another 10' to the right of the road I might have missed my flight due to traffic. Then last night a guy I'm traveling with hands me his cell phone which is playing video of some guys know as Aghori eating skin off a human body they pulled from the river that day. He took the video himself and invited me to come see it my them for myself on the weekend.

The world is a fu*ked up place. I've got $10 Pesos that say the politition walks on the charges.
    I've seen some of the cartel vids, including the "soccer ball" thing, and your story still creeps me the fudge out and scares me. And I ain't skeered o nuttin!
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Who knows what evil lies in the hearts of men?

Only the Shadow knows!!!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Those essays are living LaVida Loca!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Those essays are living LaVida Loca!
    Crazy compositions? Who grades those essays?

Just got back from a Google journey investigating the Aghori. Yikes!
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 11-18-2016 at 11:38 PM.

--
    These essays have a very important job to do, they supply the American junkie.

It's a huge responsibility and efficiency and loyalty are needed to get the job done right and on time. If your healthcare system was run by the same people it would be very affordable. Think about it, 40 years ago a gram of pot was 10 bucks. That same gram of pot is still 10 bucks, zero inflation!

In fact based on the decreasing value of the dollar pot has gone down in price over the years. All this is thanks to a very efficient system of cultivating and transporting it to the consumer. You could even say that with prices like that they're killing the competition.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Ell, you have a great point.

Not only that, the death squads are built right in to the equation!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Crazy compositions?

Just got back from a Google journey investigating the Aghori. Yikes!
    Now just imagine the guy I've been hanging with for the last three days goes into the jungle looking for these guys and watches them chow down. He also has attended an annual ceremony where some sort of stone God which is stored underground in a box full of blood is hoisted up and kept present while goats, chicken and other things are sacrifice to it. These people are said to live with the dead mentally and consider themselves to be a very high form of being in terms of their awareness of the universe. He told me that they look right through people like me, like I don't even exist they won't talk to me or knowledge my presence. Which is good, you know just in case they have a craving for white meat that day.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Ell, you have a great point.

Not only that, the death squads are built right in to the equation!
    Oh for sure, nobody would be stealing aspirins on their watch!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Which is good, you know just in case they have a craving for white meat that day.
    Beer all over the keyboard!!! lololo f'n l

--
    Oh for sure, nobody would be stealing aspirins on their watch!
    I wouldn't beheading to any of their employee soccer tournaments either!

I hope quadrupletriplicate lock your hotel room doors in case this travel companion gets any strange (er?) ideas. :O

Last edited by Scootertrash; 11-19-2016 at 12:02 AM.

--
    EL, you must know exactly how to avoid these areas I imagine??

Imagine, (or you must already know), how many innocent people end up in the wrong area and at the wrong time.

Scary stuff!!....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    EL, you must know exactly how to avoid these areas I imagine??

Imagine, (or you must already know), how many innocent people end up in the wrong area and at the wrong time.

Scary stuff!!....
    There are some common sense methods of staying out of harms way, but nothing is ever certain. I've pulled up to numerous vehicles that were occupied by guys armed with "cuernos de chivo" or "goats horn" which is what the Mexicans call AK47's. As soon as you realize what you're looking at you get yours eyes straight ahead, keep both hands visible on the wheel and never, ever, ever pick out your cell phone! Same goes for when you're near military or "fuerzas especiales" or Marines, both hands high on the wheel and no cell phones. They don't have to full out a lot of paperwork if they decide to fire first.

Others would be:
    - If you think someone is following you don't go home, go where there are people or cameras
    - Don't go out late. At one time that meant 8:00pm, but it's better now, 1:00am is still pretty save and work traffic now starts at 5:00am rather than 6:00.
    - Don't flaunt your wealth. That one seems to be open to interpretation. I recall listening to a serious discussion with some guys who decided it was too dangerous to be driving around in BMW's so they were debating a downgrade to Audi's to make it look like they didn't have money (I'm not making this up)
    - Good jewelry and watches don't get worn to pubic places, just wedding and private functions
    - Don't go to places you aren't familiar with
    - Don't honk at vehicles with tinted glass
    - Avoid selling expensive things like a used car from your home using the newspaper, or Internet if possible
    - Vary your schedule's

My own policies are to never wear a wedding ring, or keep photos of my wife or daughter on me. If I get grabbed I will only speak English and insist I'm single and alone in the country. I also keep the location finder function of my phone off and make sure any photos I share with anyone have the coordinates removed. A lot of kidnapping (and subsequently rapes) happens because the bad guys are getting information off of Facebook. Only once has there been an attempt on me, but I don't know if they wanted me or just the truck. Because of the lack of execution I suspect just the truck, but it was still scary as hell. I also shred any papers with numbers, or names on them before I toss them. I often travel with a dummy wallet filled with old ID and expired cars and a small amount of cash. The good stuff stay in another pocket. I get jacked in a restaurant (fairly common occurrence) and they get the dummy wallet. I also don't stop on the highway if I can help it, keep moving!

Some of my "too close to home" experiences:
    - The guy who was registered as our accountant daughter's was kidnapped and murdered
    - The guy who owned our lawyer's firm was murdered
    - A guy I drank with a few times who sold me some "personal insurance" was shot in his truck near a small town along with another guy. They were in law enforcement (if there is such a thing here)
    - Two of my nephews (wife's side) have been car jacked and roughed up
    - A riding buddy's niece was kidnapped (they got her back)
    - Two of my friend sons were kidnapped (one of them twice) under various circumstances, they are both ok now.
    - Two business associates we kidnapped (both are safe now)
    - Numerous friends have been jacked in restaurants
    - Buddy's wife knocked to the ground and relived of her purse at gun point in broad daylight
    - The lady that cuts my hair has been robbed at gun point a few times inside the shop
    - They tried to kidnap a friend, but he escaped in a way that should have been made into a movie
    - They tried to kidnap a friend's uncle, but he escaped by fighting his way out of the car and running across a busy road
    - They tried to car jack and kidnap a friend, but he tossed the keys of his Mercedes and ran like hell. Now he has an Audi

There are many other third party stories, but these are a few that come to mind. Still plenty of places in Canada the USA that seem more dangerous to me than Mexico if you're just minding your own business, but that's not what makes the news. Our city's murder rate at it's peak was nothing compared to Chicago's, so you have to put it all in perspective.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know WTF can happen, so enjoy a chocolate while you can
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-20-2016 at 02:53 AM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I remember when "kidnapping" meant Mom and Dad got a chance to bump uglies without being interrupted for the first time in weeks.

Ahhh the good old days.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //