//ArrowChat Code

Thread: awesome day riding at mx track near me

--

awesome day riding at mx track near me

yesterday I was riding a englishtown mx track, awesome day. Weather wasn't the best, but no rain....it looked like it was gonna pour. To my surprise there was 3 other trikes there. I didn't even ride my quad(trx250r) had so much fun on the trike and loved how it was more work to ride than the quad......makes you a better rider. If I had a big enough sack of balls, I could have cleared the 2 back table tops and 2 of the others. I always backed off the gas 3/4 up the ramp, no idea why I didn't just go for it. The other guys on trikes are members of this site. I did email one of the track officials about getting a trike class when they run their quad races, I will keep you updated on what results I get from that. It sure is nice to go to a place that is 5 minutes from my house and not drive 3-5 hours each way. I want to thank the other trike guys for the pipe spring I needed, my springs came off the pipe when the loop broke off and it broke the pipe right by the stinger also. It didn't end my day, I put on the esr atc 5 pipe I had in my trailer and atc esr silencer. I usually use a LED pipe that uses a trx250r silencer.

--
    I'm guessing is was Ray, Alan, and Josh you met out there? They're good guys.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I got a reply about the trike class, I have to contact the organization who does the races. I will send them a email about, not sure if I should, I might be opening a can of worms and cause problems.

--
    I sent them an email like so "do you know of any places that have three wheeler races? and what is needed to get three wheeler races at tracks?". I guess I will see what the response is.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //