//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Opinion Needed for my Friend's Craiglist Find - Tri-Moto

--
    For one... is it the factory black plastics or was it painted. same for the frame? factory red or painted? the front tire, if I'm correct, is not supposed to have "Gold walls" lol...

I have seen alot of 225's with the front and rear racks... don't know how that makes it special or rear... in fact MOST folks remove them first thing..unless they want to haul stuff like a cooler, ar a couple hotties... lol

I may be wrong but also, weren't the 225 DRN or DR or what ever the one with reverse is called, the only ones that came in black? or was there a non reverse that came in black as well?
    (ok i missed it in the title of the Craigs list ad.. it is a DR... Still looks spray painted black to me though.)

I don't think its at all worth $600.00 maybe $400.00 tops. I like the durablue spacers on the rear but they can be had on ebay for about $150.00 less if you get the other brand... although i heard they can crack if you ride really hard. the ones i got are made of Aluminum... tell him to look around more, he will find one cheaper.

I have two, an 84 and an 85 the 84 is stock the 85 has some mods... a Tri-Z front end, Blaster rear hubs and wheels, Warrior head lights, after market aluminum Grab bar, LED tail / brake light and I just got a new BG exhaust system for it to replace the YZ 250 Muffler that I had on it.. (it was way too loud!)

--
    "It could easily be parted out for over a grand on ebay"

tell him to go ahead and part it out then... whats he waiting for? (ill take the motor...lol I want reverse!)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by czac View Post
    "It could easily be parted out for over a grand on ebay"

tell him to go ahead and part it out then... whats he waiting for? (ill take the motor...lol I want reverse!)
    I also need a motor. I won't even be that picky and say it has to be a DR lol.

But damn, you take double posting to a whole new level lol. You hanging around with Barnett too much and lose your edit button? (Sorry barn, I made the joke to fit in with the big boys)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //