//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 84' T3 airbox

--

84' T3 airbox

So I have been scanning fleabay and craigslist looking for an airbox for my T3. I also need the boot from the carb if it's not already attached. I posted a WTB ad already. Anyone have one lying around for sale? Is there an airbox from a different bike like a KX250 of the same era that will fit? I'm gonna tear it all the way down and start with a fresh new rebuild of all the parts and pieces. Gonna take parts to work and get paid to freshen her up. Finding parts for this old girl is becoming a challenge.
    Bikes I currently own.....
    84' KXT 250
    01' Honda CR500
    98' Arctic cat ZRT800
    82' Honda atc70

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Send a pm to 3 Wheel Drive, nd4spd, and I think atc007 and ask them.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by FPMXer View Post
    I'm gonna tear it all the way down and start with a fresh new rebuild of all the parts and pieces. Gonna take parts to work and get paid to freshen her up. Finding parts for this old girl is becoming a challenge.
    If you need crank bearings let me know . I have a pair of NOS ones and they have been discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by FPMXer View Post
    Gonna take parts to work and get paid to freshen her up.
    How did you work that deal?

Are you going to leave the engine and suspension stock?

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    pm jeswinehart also . he also makes a few hard to find things and can fix the magnets on a flywheel if they ever break or come unglued.

--
    jesweinhart makes brand new intake boots for the tecates and other parts you probably need to replace.

I dont have any 1st gen airboxes, mabey Jon could repop those UFO aftermarket T3 airboxes?!

--
    [QUOTE=barnett468;1436363]If you need crank bearings let me know . I have a pair of NOS ones and they have been discontinued.

How did you work that deal?

Are you going to leave the engine and suspension stock?

The engine is gonna stay together for now. It has 155 psi compression. Gotta deal with the weak mag and install new stator windings. A new flat side carb and go through the rest of the bike. As far as getting paid to do this it's called government work. I'm a millwright at a steel mill so I have access to all the tools needed and some paint to do the job.
    84' KXT 250
    01' Honda CR500
    98' Arctic cat ZRT800
    82' Honda atc70

--
    Scored the airbox. Also gonna freshen the motor up with new gaskets, seals and bearings if they need it. Wont know until its torn down.
    84' KXT 250
    01' Honda CR500
    98' Arctic cat ZRT800
    82' Honda atc70

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //