//ArrowChat Code

Thread: One wire tackometer

averysdad is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

One wire tackometer

Got me one of them one wire Chinese tacks off eBay for about 8 bucks Anybody use one on a 200x? Don't know how it's going to work and then there's the hole wasted spark thing. It has a few different settings but the detections suck. Got it mostly to set my idle speed and mix screw. Trying it out after I get the forks back on lol

--
    Quote Originally Posted by averysdad View Post
    Got me one of them one wire Chinese tacks off eBay for about 8 bucks Anybody use one on a 200x? Don't know how it's going to work and then there's the hole wasted spark thing. It has a few different settings but the detections suck. Got it mostly to set my idle speed and mix screw. Trying it out after I get the forks back on lol
    I hope it works better than mine did
    It sucks to get old

averysdad is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Has to be better than holding the spark plug wire and trying to count how many times it shocks me in one minute lol

--
    Oh! You mean a tachometer LOL! A "tackometer" is what we use to measure how many tacos we eat own here.

Seriously, my POS ebay tach lasted about 30 seconds. Ebay seller never responded.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //