//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Onformula1

--

Onformula1

Alright, lets try this again. That last one got to be terrible and more harm than good. The point of this thread is to make a list of who has and hasn't gotten a shock back and and new information in this ordeal. The point is to solve a problem not to insult each other and make this forum look bad.
    Trikes Owned:
    1983 Honda 200x - Durablue Axle
    1986 Honda 250r - +2 westcoast
    1984 Honda ATC 70 - Piranha 140 swap
    1983 Honda 200e - Stepdads

--
    The inmates have been running the asylum for way too long. The site has gone way past "looking bad."

That being said, milner finally got the shock I sold Cochran back to him almost a year later after relentless badgering and excuse after excuse. He got my forks back to me several months later after saying they would be done week after week. I sold the bike before I could even use them so on the shelf they sit still wrapped up. I have no idea if they are worth a shite or not?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Thats unfortunate but at least you got it back. I wasn't going to make another thread because I fear it might get just as bad as the last one. But people should know about milner in the future when they search his name. To try and keep the amount of people getting scammed to a minimum.
    Trikes Owned:

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Milner "recently built" a Tecate shock. Hopefully whose ever it is will get it shipped to them finally. Looks pretty good in the pics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

Onetrackmind is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I did receive mine back as well, although it did take over six months. I did, however, tell him that I wasn't in a big rush as I knew my build would take quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atc12 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    Milner "recently built" a Tecate shock. Hopefully whose ever it is will get it shipped to them finally. Looks pretty good in the pics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I just have to say i'm amazed at how little you post yet contribute so much to the site. Its very obvious you are a three wheeler expert and nothing gets past you!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc12 View Post
    I just have to say i'm amazed at how little you post yet contribute so much to the site. Its very obvious you are a three wheeler expert and nothing gets past you!

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post

Don't you have some nards to coddle?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Isnt that the thiefs right hand man? Too bad the other thread about milner the dishonest scammer got deleted. It showed more testimony of guys who were repetedly lied to and so on.

Now it seems like hes got a clean slate. Who is missing their shock or $$$$$$ from the last thread?
    Last edited by 3 Wheel Drive; 12-25-2016 at 08:43 PM. Reason: FIXED IT!

--
    I deleted the other thread because it got to be more about people arguing with each other than the problem at hand. It got out of hand quick and I got tired of reading all the bad mouthing. If it would have stayed true to the problem at hand, I would have gladly left it up.
    Trikes Owned:

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Onformula1

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Isnt that the thiefs right hand man? Too bad the other thread about milner the dishonest scammer got deleted. It showed more testimony of guys who were repetedly lied to and so on.

Now it seems like hes got a clean slate. Who else besides Nico is missing their shock or $$$$$$?
    It is most certainly the thieve's right hand man, yes. I got into it with the two of them on the Bookface a few days ago. I incited it, but I just couldn't pass Milner's post by without saying something. I knew what I was getting into and that was my choice, but it ended up being a truly disappointing experience.

Milner and Oscar go around Facebook acting like everything is hunky-dory with the facade that they are just your average trikers. I was amazed that people I know, one that I even know personally, "liked" what Milner had posted. I said to myself, these guys are thieves, the lowest of the low, yet here they are having light hearted banter back and forth on the book with people we know as their audience watching and even partaking in their little chat. These two intentionally and willingly stole from our community and should be cast out, yet through the miracle that is Bookface they're able to continue their lying ways and pretend they're good people and continue making "friends", which is actually job security for them because they can use these friends as future victims.

I spoke up because I was bothered by even the sight of them. I knew what I was getting into. What followed was absolutely disgusting. First off, I had a jab taken at me for some reason for being a veteran. Not sure why, Oscar and another guy who were posting are both veterans. It got ugly in more aspects than that, but Oscar and roughly three of his friends were all coming at me attacking and trying to discredit and insult me, name calling rather than showing how I might be wrong in some way. Oscar has the mental capacity of an eight year old, at one point replying to my referral of him being an accomplice by posting that I "sucked a lot of penis". I was amazed by his lack of mental capacity, but honestly that's never ceased to amaze me.

Oscar and another veteran who has a reputation with me already decided they would continue trying to attack my veteran's status for some reason, which is a first for me. Veterans do not argue amongst each other or attempt to discredit another man's veteran status. You do not question what your fellow soldier did, you know he had his own part just as you did. Oscar is a disgusting human being in my opinion and as I stated before he has a mental capacity most likely less than that of his unfortunate offspring. Only someone as greasy as he would spray bomb a 350X and try to pass it along to another member of our community for the exorbitant amount of money he's trying to sham out of everyone. Honestly shame on the members of our community who blew smoke up his arse when they were telling him he was doing a nice job and deserved to get as much as he could for that turd of a build in his build thread. Your "everyone gets a trophy" attitude is exactly why Oscar has it set in his mind that his clown car is worth anything at all, yet you all attacked and berated DOHC for speaking the truth which was Oscar was out of his mind and absolutely insane for thinking his lipstick on a pig was worth even half of 5k. Because of your very American attitude of coddling Oscar as to not hurt his feelings, he now honestly thinks that goofball skittle bike is actually worth something, whereas had you been, oh, I dunno, HONEST with him from the get-go, he'd have known right off that his idea to build for profit was incredibly stupid, which time has proven it was. Another thing Damon was right about but took his licks for.

I knew what I was getting into when I decided to go at it with Oscar, Milner, and their minions on the book, but I did it anyways because it was the right thing to do. It truly bothers me that they are not banished completely from our community and it's a testament to how careful you should be with the Bookface and what people who lie are capable of doing. Finally after quite some time dealing with just the underlings, the great Milner finally appeared and spoke. I was astonished, as he said exactly what he's been quoted as saying so many times to all of you. He said he's got a couple of shocks but nothing was behind schedule and they're all going out at the end of the week. The blatant lies from the two of them made my stomach turn and the group who actually are friends with them on the Bookface I was highly disappointed in, but also I felt pity for them. I would venture to guess they have actually fooled a good portion of those people into really thinking that they are not bad people, which is a facade. At one point someone posted that they happened to be a "fantastic judge of character" and knew that I was a lying piece of shite. That really hurt me, and Oscar touted him along and told him he was right, knowing full well that he was the liar and I am the honest man. I was amazed at the entire charade, however I knew what I was getting into.

I saw John Neary as well as quite a few other people who call these guys friends "liked" Milner's status. John, if you're OK with associating yourself with these two that's your prerogative. I don't know you from a hole in the wall and I'm not telling you whose company you should keep, but I do know that I recognized your name and that's one of very few things I do know about you, that you're friends with these two. To me personally, that speaks volumes. You have no need to concern yourself with what I think about you because that really shouldn't matter.

In the end it was me, and only me who was standing up to these two and their cronies and I guess the rest of the community is just going to accept these two and forget how many of ours they ripped off. It's so funny to me to see these people whose entire group of friends is on Facebook and lives in other parts of the country. I know a local guy like that and the reasoning behind that is if you see these people in doses once in a while you can tolerate and even like them, but if you really spend time with them on the level of being a friend face to face and in person, which is what real friends do, you quickly find your way away from them. That's why all of their friends are on the Bookface and not real, actual friends. Just fake electronic friends they see a handful of times a year or on the computer.

Shame on you Oscar, for purporting lies and slandering me in public view. I spoke up knowing who I was dealing with and I'd do it again, but shame on you for your ability to lie and intent on trying to attack a good, honest man. I will win every time, your thought process is less than that of my last bowel movement.

To our community, for frig's sakes, let us not forget who these two are and try to help if you see these two lying again. I would have really appreciated some support but I didn't get any. I don't expect it, never would, but it would have been nice.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-24-2016 at 08:53 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    an observation of mine, social media, texting and such takes away any and all personal contact. truly makes it easy to pretend! great job Fabio
    you know whats right therefore you know what is expected

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Fabs, you're 100% in the right.

I have my own personal experience with what you just went thru. It's amazing how some can overlook dooshbaggery and encourage the same, as well as justify it by saying "But he's a nice guy". Ummm yea, no he's not. Neither are his associates that cover for him.

Deleting the old thread was a mistake. Not only did it out this Milner character for who and what he really is, it also outed those who stand behind him and condone and justify his behavior. Most importantly, it deleted the all of stories from Milners victims and evidence of Milners thievery.

I don't do FARCEbook or I'd go check out this shyteshow Fabio is talking about.

And we have those who come here and try to say that people don't come to this site because of drama and there is no drama on FARCEbook. To that I say:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OrlyAsian.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	237982

Fabio sticks up for what is right and the drama queens hogpile him. Yeeeuup, no drama there.

Keep holding the bar high Fabio. I'll hold up the other end.

ETA: For those of you who do do the Farcebook thing, all of you should be jumping all over Milner, Oscar and the other shytestains defending him.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    And Scooter thank you for reminding me!

I completely forgot, but Milner asked me for specific names and circumstances in which to reference, which would have been the time to link the thread about him. Unfortunately as we know, the thread is gone. That really buttered my bagel, I was very aggravated at the fact that we no longer had that thread to reference. Huge mistake deleting that thread, huge. I understand why it got deleted, it really needed to be cleaned up of the mess that the kid and Barnett turned it into, but that was some very valuable information and Oscar did a fantastic job of showing who he truly is in that thread, and it's all gone. Very unfortunate we no longer have that. I really could have used it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Aw, scooter, if your speaking of what I said, your quote is a little off. I said it "seemed", meaning I "thought" he was a nice guy.
    Obviously, we go about getting what we want a little different. I was trying to say, writing someone off will not give them a chance to right their wrong imo. I hope he will come through, though. Peace

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //