//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anybody need some .22 ammo?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Anybody need some .22 ammo?

Federal Automatch 325 round box for 19.99 + shipping of course......

http://palmettostatearmory.com/feder...25rd-am22.html

For me 5 boxes + 15.50 shipping comes out to about 7 cents a round, not too bad. It'll probably get better, but if ya need something to tide you over.......

ETA: They could possibly be a bit slow on shipping, they've had some good Holiday deals going, and , well, it's Holiday shopping time!. I bought 20 -.50 cal ammo boxes on 11/26 and they just left Georgia yesterday (PSA is in Georgia). So if you order, be patient. I've never heard a bad word about PSA on the gun boards I frequent.

They are veteran owned, to me that's a plus

Be advised: Alot of the deals are online sales only! Weekend deals are on the Home page.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 12-10-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    , I remember right before Obama when you could get 550 rds of Remington .22 for $18
    Ragin' full on...

--
    PSA is in South Carolina, they probably dropped shipped your ammo from Georgia. I built my AR from there with chrome lined barrel, forged upper and lower, MOE furniture, and upgraded trigger for $500. I have put about 1000 rounds through it so far without a single failure and dead nuts accuracy and would put it up angainst any 1000 dollar non piston gun. I highly recommend them for anything firearm related.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //