//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Quick!!! Before it's gone!!!

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I must say, the trip-D/scooter banter does not get old! The wit you two have I can only hope to develop as time goes by!
    You possess intelligence, mechanical abilities, and a command of the English language that I could only ever hope to acquire. I am just glad I haven't been banned, because my puns and one liners are often times no laughing matter.
    Not meant as an insult, Fabio, but I think you have mellowed a bit in the last few years. I see that as a good thing.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Quick!!! Before it's gone!!!

Glamy the day will come when I can cup your supple yam bag in my very hand, however as I type this from the other side of the planet, neither I nor my place of employment can afford to have me away after I return from this. It will happen at some point my friend.

The frig you posting golf cart pics for?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Glamy the day will come when I can cup your supple yam bag in my very hand, however as I type this from the other side of the planet, neither I nor my place of employment can afford to have me away after I return from this. It will happen at some point my friend.

The frig you posting golf cart pics for?
    LMAO....I'm shut in recovering from laser kidney surgery and it was 70 degrees here yesterday which quickly turned into tornado warnings and then an ice storm and 50 degree temp drop immediately afterward. I was thinking how a drop-in off one of those dunes would have knocked this 7mm stone loose and I would have way less recovery time for getting my urethra raped by my urologist. The stars are just too far out of alignment for this season's Invasion for me despite Rick's threats to start a GoFundMe to get us East Coast dicks to show up. I hate that this place is 900,000 miles away from Kentucky.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //