//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Construction trades guys: How cold does it have to be

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    The best investment i've ever made was a heated mattress pad not a blanket u lay on top of this. I bought for us (me+wife) last yr, this thing is awesome. I paid i think 30 bucks for it at walmart or target. Only problem is you dont want to get out of bed in the am. Well i'm not sure who likes it better us or the cat..
    (I'd be very happy with 45deg temps!!)
    Shep
    You might think so and I'm sure others are laughing at what I'm calling cold (I know I would be if I wasn't here), but I would trade this for -40 to be in Canada right now. The construction here is pathetically insufficient for both extremes of temperature.
    It sucks to get old

--
    another thread hijacked good work glamy you contribute so much around here
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Buahahahahahahahaha !!!!.....lick my yam sack !......ya friggin eskimo`s !......you want to laugh wit my wife ??....take my wife please ! ......the coldest winter i`ve spent was a summer in San Francisco !

--
    Even being in California where the weather is great 99% of the time , I’ve worked exterior on scaffolding at about the 12 degree mark. Sucked but it warmed up to about 30 that day. Did that for a couple weeks. The. It California ed us. Back to 75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by lndy650 View Post
    another thread hijacked good work glamy you contribute so much around here
    This thread is a little over a year old, as is his post.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    It's been in the double digit negatives here not including the windchill. Fortunately (?) those days have coincided with my days off for the holidays. Hopefully we'll finish dropping and rehanging the poly on this job tomorrow before more double digit without the windchill temps arrive again on Wed and Thurs., mid -20 with the windchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Warm drink or food helps keep me going. Microwave with couple hundred feet of cord has been my savior.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //