//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello

--

Hello

I joined a couple months back but haven't introduced myself yet.

I got a 82 ATC 200 a couple years back for free. My dad had to kick some renters out after not paying for a few months and they left it behind. It looked terrible, had parts missing, but for free I thought I would see if I could get it to run. Took it back to the shop and after putting some gas in it, it fired up on just a few pulls. Smoked like a freight train, leaked oil, but ran ok. I immediately started to figure out wheelies which took awhile to master.

After having it a couple years I finally took it offroad. I was terrible with it at first, but quickly learned how to control it and had a blast. I'm officially hooked. I was riding with a 98 Suzuki Quadrunner 500 and I far preferred my ATC the other rider was stealing it from me too because he enjoyed it. I had always heard that three wheelers were death traps and never knew I'd enjoy mine so much.

Once I have enough posts I'll start a thread. I'm currently fixing mine up.

--
    Welcome. Thanks for introducing yourself. You can start a thread right now if you like. Either continue this one or start a new one in New Members Discussion.

--
    Welcome aboard C-lab. Alot of folks dearly love those 200's.

john

--
    Thanks guys. So you think the New Member forum is the right place for the thread on my 200? I wasn't sure if many people looked over there.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by C-lab View Post
    Thanks guys. So you think the New Member forum is the right place for the thread on my 200? I wasn't sure if many people looked over there.
    Welcome to the site. Sure post up a new thread. Post pics as we all love to see pictures. When I log in I always hit the "New Posts" and all the sections come up.

--
    Well, I submitted my first post on the new thread. I was going to add a follow up post once I was sure that the video worked. Now I see that a mod will have to approve it before I'll see it again. I'll add more at that time.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //