//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Durhamtown Plantation Pics and Videos

DDQ is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Durhamtown Plantation Pics and Videos

Here are a few pics from my last trip to Durhamtown. It was a blast as always and is still my favorite riding park. I hope to make it to the trike ride next November.

I'm on the purple long travel banshee.

Here is the video I made:

--
    That looks like an awesome place to ride! It has tracks and trails??
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    They have several MX tracks, a drag strip, 1 way trail system, an oval track, parts shop, mechanic, resuraunt, and bar. They have been very accomodating and trusting with letting me use their ATV FMX ramp.

My only complaint is that they will not let quads on their best two MX tracks and as you can see from the video, the most advanced track they let us on is very basic and boring.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DDQ View Post
    They have several MX tracks, a drag strip, 1 way trail system, an oval track, parts shop, mechanic, resuraunt, and bar. They have been very accomodating and trusting with letting me use their ATV FMX ramp.

My only complaint is that they will not let quads on their best two MX tracks and as you can see from the video, the most advanced track they let us on is very basic and boring.
    That's still an awesome place. I need to travel down and try it. I am impressed how that shee is taking those jumps. How do you have that set up?

--
    It's just a stock frame with long travel fireball racing a-arms, axis shocks and a JL engineering swingarm with Ohlins rear shock. I do have quite a bit of motor work all focused on the mid range.

--
    It's just a stock frame with long travel fireball racing a-arms, axis shocks and a JL engineering swingarm with Ohlins rear shock. I do have quite a bit of motor work all focused on the mid range.

Very nice. Love the old school purple.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Very nice. Love the old school purple.
    Here is my work in progress.
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Looks pretty clean. Throw some front shocks on it and you will be ready for some hard riding.

--
    Looks pretty clean. Throw some front shocks on it and you will be ready for some hard riding.

Thanks! I went through the entire motor last winter and had Jeff at FAST mill the head...It runs really well. I am getting ready to put on some old skool +2 roll design arms and works shocks as a package. Basically stole them off craigslist. The a arms just got back from powder and I rebuilt them with all roll parts. They are the design that takes the 87 warrior ball joints. Dunno if they are really good or not, but they are mosdef cool as hell!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //