//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: I've started a blog

--
    I have wanted to post this for a while, but I couldn't scan the page without losing half the text....luckily it was on line as well. The person who wrote the description below has been studying people's traits and behaviors for over 40 years. When scientists study something finite there are only so many different combinations before definite patterns emerge.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    You mention patterns and history in your latest update....Astrology for me is the science of people, the study of human behavior.... too bad many people dismiss it because of cheesy daily horoscopes.

Can anyone tell me who this might be? Pretty accurate description IMO

The Day of Gutsy Confrontation
    Traits...
    SUCCESSFUL
    GUTSY
    AMBITIOUS
    OVERSTRESSED
    IMPATIENT
    DOMINEERING

Personality of this day...
    The determined and intense people born on June 14 are very sharp in their observations and assessment of what goes on around them. They are usually strongly opinionated,loyal, and demonstrate great courage when fighting the good fight, the honorable battle. They are forceful and convincing when presenting their ideas and opinions, and because they understand human nature all too well, capable of mercilessly exposing hypocrisy and pretense.

The women born on this day are particularly forceful, both mentally and physically. The men may be no less strong, but tend to have anegotistical and dictatorial streak which can create conflict for them with others. Less evolved June 14 men are capable of clever duplicity. Both male and female June 14 people have strong critical leanings, and can be merciless whenin a satirical or lampooning mood.

June 14 people are really tough, difficult to get around or smooth-talk. Once they see the goal ahead of them, they go for it. Generally their loyalty extends first to their family, second to friends, and last to society. If attached to a leader or cause they can become a most articulate spokesperson. They make very bad enemies indeed, and one would be foolish to antagonize them for they know very well how to take revenge.

Difficulties and problems abound for June 14 people, but they display remarkable expertise in managing them. Like experienced ballplayers, they know how to handle the intricacies of the game while keeping cool. Those born on this day must beware of dominating others in relationships; June 14 people often recognize problems way in advance and act on them, instead of giving their partners a chance to cope with things, even to fail (but learn from the experience). In this respect they are at best overprotective, atworst, compulsive.

June 14 people value freedom of movement, both mental and physical freedom. To be imprisoned, detained or even delayed is intolerable to them. For some June 14 people, the fear of being held against their will can border on being a phobia.

Those born on this day are intensely competitive and deeply enjoy winning. Indeed, they must avoid making every area of their life a power struggle. It is best that they restrict their aggression and competitive urges to areas outside of personal relationships. They must also beware of arrogance and overconfidence (particularly June 14 males) and of pushing their luck too far.

Meditation...
    Happiness is what we fear the most, peace somehow a luxury which we feel we cannot afford
    Advice...
    · Learn moderation and get yourbalancing act together.
    · Remember to return theattentions of those who care for you.
    · Watch your ego, lest it get outof control.
    · Allow your mate to experience life too; backoff occasionally.
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 02-08-2017 at 03:42 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //