//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: I've started a blog

fabiodriven is online now Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    No more apologies unless necessary! Lol
    Looking to buy a stock 84 R swing arm and brake stay arm.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    The Tea party was a nobel attempt with good intentions. What they didn't realize is all someone had to do was yell the "R" word......racist.........and everyone would pee in their panties with fear and cower in the corner. It's hard to garner support when your tainted with the "R" word.
    I agree wholeheartedly. That's why that while I was tempted to jump on the Trump train because I despise any and all crooked and racist Klintons, I'm afraid to see Trump co-opted by the same forces who enslave us all. After all, he did hobnob with them all.

And I agree that the less-than-masculine response from Republican leaders when being attacked by dimwits is exactly why they failed to garner votes from within the inner circle. Conservatives won't vote for sissies. I was glad the term 'cuckservative' was being thrown about.

Outside of that, I just feel like all our "choices" are turds. We keep flipping the turds over once they start to dry out and stop stinking to expose the fresh, soft turd underbelly so that everyone can get a second heaping helping of turd. As it stands, it doesn't matter what side of the turd we tangle with. The end result is that we are still covered in turd. Our political process needs a flush or two. Anything less is merely delaying the inevitable collapse.

I try to stay positive and cross my fingers that he (Trump) can turn us around and that my suspicious nature is paranoia but what happens after he is gone? Progressives and Liberals will never stop pretending to be the proverbial meek victims to inherit the earth, nor will they quit trying to dominate society rather than coexist. All that matters to most of them is the Martial ideal of a Utopian Authoritarian State and all the warm and fuzzy security that they believe will come from being a wage slave member of groupthink. Conversely, Conservative leadership will sell out their own voters just the same using patriotism and terrorism to con them out of civil rights long after Trump is gone. We either need a whole string of these guys or else we need to cut the horns off the beast once and for all and reset the whole deal....Or wait until they destroy it themselves as these types always do. It's even harder when you're voting against such a numerous group of morons. After they throw out the electoral college, all those in power merely need to hoodwink 51% of the population to win the throne. If Vote counts are to be believed, that was no problem for the likes of Hillary and a scary thought for anyone just to the Right of the far Left as for a future or even a voice.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    I was pretty "shocked and awed" after I watched that video and read your blog.

If that's what you saw, that's the truth. And it's disgusting.

Now I know why you feel the way about "media"....
    86 ATC200X Flatrack ( I may not be fast but this is one FAST 200X!!).

86 ATC350X Motocross, 86 ATC452X Flatrack!!

07 Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Outside of that, I just feel like all our "choices" are turds. We keep flipping the turds over once they start to dry out and stop stinking to expose the fresh, soft turd underbelly so that everyone can get a second heaping helping of turd. As it stands, it doesn't matter what side of the turd we tangle with. The end result is that we are still covered in turd. Our political process needs a flush or two. Anything less is merely delaying the inevitable collapse.
    First....thanks Fabio for sparking the conversation with your blog.....very good reading.

Second.....I agree with you Chop and the reason I joined the "Trump Team" is because of your turd analogy. Every single politician is a turd to one degree or another....in my opinion. I have been hoping for so long that someone would come onto the scene and tell it like it is.....like an average Joe would do. Trump was just that. He didn't care. And he was written off long ago but he was speaking the language we all were in yern for and knew others felt the same way. Heck even liberal democrats ....deep inside...appreciated the "tell it like it is" style. Still most of them were not ready for a candidate that had a "sack" and acted like a man.

Third.....my biggest fear, and a very forseable one, is a Fidel Castro style revolution where the radical militants leftist under class or whom they think is the underclass...rise up in a revolutionary style manner and simply go unopposed by the establishment who are in mortal fear of the "R" word. They take power and institute this radical leftist lifestyle at the barrel of a gun or the "R" word. It's kinda happening when you look at the attack of these rioting rebel rousers at others they don't agree with and the media seems to give them a pass or legitimize their actions on the basis that Trump supporters are....here it comes....."racists"....... or anti immigrant. Our only hope is a leader who dosent care what he says or what you think and will act according to what is right and wrong......

fabiodriven is online now Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Scooter I told myself when I saw your post this morning that I would take the time to pore over what it is you have clearly taken a lot of time writing. I truly do enjoy your posting and I am flattered to see you posting in my thread, and especially taking as much time as you have. I do not aim to disrespect or disappoint, but unfortunately much of your post is just null and void to me. I began reading and almost immediately there were two things that triggered my inability to continue reading, as clearly we are on two very different pages here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    So you want to lump in the hard working, middle class, moderate Americans who are looking for POSITIVE change, You know, like LESS government in our lives, LESS taxes, LESS regulation of small business, and LESS eternal handouts to freeloaders, with the Liberal/Left Wing/Progressive dooshbag whiners who think they deserve more FREE handouts, FREE college tuition, FREE healthcare, more FREE this, and more FREE that?

That's just plain wrong and you know it.
    Yes I do want to lump them all together, as clearly you did read what I wrote. This is not wrong, this is my opinion. There is no defining line where right and wrong begin and end, and those parameters are different for everyone. Without typing out my whole blog again, yes, both sides are wrong in my opinion. Right out of the gate on this post you start with the finger pointing which leads to bickering which leads to fighting. Honestly I don't care who is right and who is wrong, I care about the amount of damage this entire charade does as a whole, both sides included. There must at some point be a time where we come together as Americans and decide to take back our system, which is beyond repair, and flush that filthy mess down the terlett.

Trump to me is merely the next puppet. He is barely the assistant manager. Now those who own the currency of the United States of America, those are the people in charge. You all can debate and argue about whatever minion you guys have "voted in" all you want, but I'm more interested in who is in charge, and that is not the President of the United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I've got some news for you: The majority of the people I know or have talked to, and the overwhelming majority of input on the forums I frequent, none of which are politically based and cover a wide variety of hobbies like 3 wheelers (obviously), ATVs, hunting, fishing, motorcycles, cars, antiques of all sorts, DIDN'T VOTE FOR TRUMP. THEY VOTED AGAINST HILLARY. That includes Liberals/Progressives that belong to the Union trades I interact with every friggin day.
    This was as far as I got before I had to stop. In retort, I have some news for you Mr Scooter. You have no news for me in this regard. I am well aware that most people did not want Trump necessarily, but rather DID NOT want Hillary. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for bringing up this point because this is something I can surely speak to.

If you have such a great "choice", why is it that you're voting against someone rather than for someone? The entire framework of this election is negativity. If your "choice" is so great, why did you vote for someone who you do not necessarily want to be your leader? If I walk into a place for lunch and my choices are a cold baloney sandwich with no cheese or a pop tart, I might be inclined to wonder what is wrong with the management of that particular establishment and I would most likely leave and find my lunch somewhere else. I believe there needs to be change, not "change". Change to you is a different tax bracket or some other mundane fact giving you the illusion your government is working for you. The change I seek is drastic. I truly do not think you have the capacity to see how royally fuct we are on a daily basis. Under this system with a privately owned bank and a government based on who can lie the most we need a cleanse, big time, on a scale that I feel you are not capable of comprehending. Do not jump to conclusions now, I never said anything about violence. I do not claim to know how to do these things just yet but the first step is getting people to understand how worthless their vote is and therefor every action that follows and all the bickering that ensues. It is all on purpose and this is what I'm trying to get people to see. One thing I know for certain, you and those like you "in the know" must have the strongest fingers on the planet with all the pointing you do. I'd suggest you get a bit more worldly and look outside of this country to other countries who have systems that actually do work.

Clearly Doug is of very similar mindset to me and sees these things very much as I do, although admittedly his posting is a bit over my head as my stance is intentionally far less informed than his. The way I get my information Scooter, is by looking forward and looking back. The only things I see in the current are what is happening in front of me. Hindsight is 20/20. The gulf of Tonkin we now know for a fact was a total farcical incident created by our country to incite the Vietnam War. That is not "conspiracy", that is fact and I'm sure you're well aware of that. I think you may have been around back then. I might venture to guess you didn't have the slightest inclination that your government lied to you completely bald faced did you? You found out all these years later that you were lied to, after thousands of lives were taken, as it was OK for Americans to hate gooks, and as countless dollars and resources were wasted. Doesn't that anger you, that you were taken so easily? That the wool was pulled over your eyes by those who are here to serve you? All these years later, after all the lies in the meantime between then and now, and now you're OK with a government who will cause such atrocities? I am not OK with that, and just as I eliminate people who lie to me from my life and watch it improve, I see all the room in the world for improvement with this country's government, and that goes far, far beyond the capabilities of the most recent talking head. The slate needs to be wiped clean for a plethora of reasons, far more than I will begin to get into here. I've said it all already. It is FUBAR.

Once again I appreciate your posting, but the big picture you fail to see. When I pop a top end on my trike, I don't change the spark plug and expect to go riding again the next day. I tear that pig down and rebuild it. We are overdue and time will show you clearly the wrongs which are being done to us at this time. The Gulf of Tonkin is every day, you just need to adjust your vision.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Fabs not sure why you wrote the blog as 'you' Americans throughout. You still do live in Massachusetts at the moment?

Of all people, your apparent hopelessness for Americans to ever come together is discouraging. Someone who believes in the laws of attraction and power of positive thinking need to at least give Donald Trump some time in the oval office to correct course. Maybe then our society can maintain a solid system of limited govt. and not constantly seek changes to it because we have found some way to make it work again for our citizens best interests.
    Yes yes I do at the moment! Just finding it difficult to refer to myself as such when all I see are my fellow countrymen and women up in arms. About multiple things too, not just the election. Everyone needs to chill the frig out and realize that we are all human beings and in the end we are all in this together.

The law of attraction is a great thing, is it not? In this case however, I fail to see the correlation. The law of attraction has led me to some very unbelievable places with the best yet to come, however as much of a harness as I can gain over controlling this law, I cannot project it nor can I assume that other people (Donald Trump) will have any understanding of that subject whatsoever. I will assume he is familiar and I might even guess that he is well versed, however just because he is aware how to use the law of attraction to his advantage that in no way translates to the people of the United States reaping any sort of benefit of that.

Using the law of attraction, I can fabricate MY universe. I can make my own destiny. I can find my way to my happiness, and I am. If during that process I am able to have an effect on our people or government somehow, that's great, however that is not my aim.

As stated already, I am admittedly shy of current media and that is on purpose. One fact that I was not able to escape is the fact that this president is going to build a wall around this country. In the past, Americans rallied to go to war with Vietnam, they rallied to go to war with Iraq, and now they rally FOR the assembly of A WALL AROUND THE LAND OF THE FREE. Our government doesn't force these things on us, they woo us into rallying to the point we almost INSIST they do these things. Things which cost thousands if not millions of lives and countless dollars and resources (to use that line again). Looking back at a government who has lied to us repeatedly over and over again, how on earth can anyone in their right mind follow anything that they have to say? If you want to believe them, by all means my friend. I will look to the past and where the future will land us to determine what is right and what is wrong in the present. I want to tell you something which you may have seen me say already; Always remember, walls don't just keep people out. Remember that.

I have a friend who is a good kid. He always means well, true blue guy. One thing about him however, he always does things backwards. I've worked with him on diesel engines and I end up cussing at him the whole time as he takes things apart in reverse, smashing other components while attempting to remove whatever it is he's fixing. It's like pulling the entire front axle from your truck to do the brakes. It drives me absolutely insane, I have a very tough time helping him work on anything. The more time I spent around this kid, the more predictable his train of thought was. I knew what his decisions were in many facets of life, not just working on trucks, because I was spending a lot of time around him. I would watch him make decisions and almost every time he would make the exact opposite decision that I would. What I began to learn and what time taught me was the best outcome for me in any situation where he had advised me to do "A", I would do "B", and every single time that theory has proven itself right. It's amazing to me how accurate that theory has proven to be.

So time and history has taught me very much about our system, how it worked in the past, the lies that have been purported upon us in the past, and the ends they cause after said event. You can look back and watch "A" cause "B" over and over again in history, which is a pattern. Patterns become very predictable (I hope you're reading Scooter). Once you recognize a pattern, you can turn that into power. A burglar can see what time people are out of the house every day and magically make your belongings disappear whilst you are out. You can surely reach through a pendulum as it swings without getting caught because you have the ability to see the pattern and therefor predict when it is safe to reach through. A government who causes atrocities across the globe and hasn't even apologized or acknowledged many of their terrorist acts and had never indicated that they might cease to do so can most certainly be expected to do what it is they do best.

So you all are OK with the people who brought you Vietnam, 9/11, and the Iraq war build a wall around you? Might the aspect of rooming with Charles Manson whet your appetite as well or?
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-21-2017 at 10:44 PM.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    At this point I would also like to thank Doug (ironchop) for his fantastic posts. Honestly I don't think I can reply, so I'm just going to stand behind him and go "Yeah!"

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. That's why that while I was tempted to jump on the Trump train because I despise any and all crooked and racist Klintons, I'm afraid to see Trump co-opted by the same forces who enslave us all. After all, he did hobnob with them all.

And I agree that the less-than-masculine response from Republican leaders when being attacked by dimwits is exactly why they failed to garner votes from within the inner circle. Conservatives won't vote for sissies. I was glad the term 'cuckservative' was being thrown about.

I try to stay positive and cross my fingers that he (Trump) can turn us around and that my suspicious nature is paranoia but what happens after he is gone? Progressives and Liberals will never stop pretending to be the proverbial meek victims to inherit the earth, nor will they quit trying to dominate society rather than coexist. All that matters to most of them is the Martial ideal of a Utopian Authoritarian State and all the warm and fuzzy security that they believe will come from being a wage slave member of groupthink. Conversely, Conservative leadership will sell out their own voters just the same using patriotism and terrorism to con them out of civil rights long after Trump is gone. We either need a whole string of these guys or else we need to cut the horns off the beast once and for all and reset the whole deal....Or wait until they destroy it themselves as these types always do. It's even harder when you're voting against such a numerous group of morons. After they throw out the electoral college, all those in power merely need to hoodwink 51% of the population to win the throne. If Vote counts are to be believed, that was no problem for the likes of Hillary and a scary thought for anyone just to the Right of the far Left as for a future or even a voice.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Look ....... we fought da BLAKES back in da early 70`s in jr. High ........to bad they might have to do it again .......Oh you want sprinkles on your turd ?..........i`m sorry .......sprinkles are for winners ........one thing i learned as a kid ........they don`t like to get cut .....

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    You fought Blake Shelton?

Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth, for us. For out of the ground we were taken for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return.

Ignorance is not a point of view.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I have wanted to post this for a while, but I couldn't scan the page without losing half the text....luckily it was on line as well. The person who wrote the description below has been studying people's traits and behaviors for over 40 years. When scientists study something finite there are only so many different combinations before definite patterns emerge.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    You mention patterns and history in your latest update....Astrology for me is the science of people, the study of human behavior.... too bad many people dismiss it because of cheesy daily horoscopes.

Can anyone tell me who this might be? Pretty accurate description IMO

The Day of Gutsy Confrontation
    Traits...
    SUCCESSFUL
    GUTSY
    AMBITIOUS
    OVERSTRESSED
    IMPATIENT
    DOMINEERING

Personality of this day...
    The determined and intense people born on June 14 are very sharp in their observations and assessment of what goes on around them. They are usually strongly opinionated,loyal, and demonstrate great courage when fighting the good fight, the honorable battle. They are forceful and convincing when presenting their ideas and opinions, and because they understand human nature all too well, capable of mercilessly exposing hypocrisy and pretense.

The women born on this day are particularly forceful, both mentally and physically. The men may be no less strong, but tend to have anegotistical and dictatorial streak which can create conflict for them with others. Less evolved June 14 men are capable of clever duplicity. Both male and female June 14 people have strong critical leanings, and can be merciless whenin a satirical or lampooning mood.

June 14 people are really tough, difficult to get around or smooth-talk. Once they see the goal ahead of them, they go for it. Generally their loyalty extends first to their family, second to friends, and last to society. If attached to a leader or cause they can become a most articulate spokesperson. They make very bad enemies indeed, and one would be foolish to antagonize them for they know very well how to take revenge.

Difficulties and problems abound for June 14 people, but they display remarkable expertise in managing them. Like experienced ballplayers, they know how to handle the intricacies of the game while keeping cool. Those born on this day must beware of dominating others in relationships; June 14 people often recognize problems way in advance and act on them, instead of giving their partners a chance to cope with things, even to fail (but learn from the experience). In this respect they are at best overprotective, atworst, compulsive.

June 14 people value freedom of movement, both mental and physical freedom. To be imprisoned, detained or even delayed is intolerable to them. For some June 14 people, the fear of being held against their will can border on being a phobia.

Those born on this day are intensely competitive and deeply enjoy winning. Indeed, they must avoid making every area of their life a power struggle. It is best that they restrict their aggression and competitive urges to areas outside of personal relationships. They must also beware of arrogance and overconfidence (particularly June 14 males) and of pushing their luck too far.

Meditation...
    Happiness is what we fear the most, peace somehow a luxury which we feel we cannot afford
    Advice...
    Learn moderation and get yourbalancing act together.
    Remember to return theattentions of those who care for you.
    Watch your ego, lest it get outof control.
    Allow your mate to experience life too; backoff occasionally.
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 02-08-2017 at 03:42 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //