//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I've started a blog

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Hey thank you all for posting here, it really does mean a lot to me. I have just posted about Thailand, hot off the presses so to speak, lol. I will still start a thread here about Thailand because on wordpress there aren't pictures, so here I will share the pictures. If you guys are interested you can read the story on wordpress and I will also write about it here when I get a chance, but here I will have pictures.

https://fabiodriven.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/thailand/

My next blog post will be about Barnett and how he destroyed every thread associated with onformula1.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I'd quote my words too if I were Scooter.
    Looking to buy a stock 84 R swing arm.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ! Why don`t you fly out and run the dunes with us @ Imperial Invasion it`ll be a blast ! ......maybe i`ll keel over and die there .....BUWAHAHAHAHAHA ! Oh not that i care but .....not all old people suck !

That would be amazing (not the dying part)! Not sure how feasible it would be with a newborn and 2 toddlers, but I am visiting SF next year…so maybe I can get away for a bit. When is the Invasion and is there anywhere I could either borrow or rent a trike from?

Sorry for the thread hijack.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Merry X-MAS to ....FABS and everybody .......yeah i was trying to get fabs and a few others to come out so i could put on my clown suit ....and rape them ! BUWhahahahahaha .....but they are reluctant .....i don`t know why ? Feb. 10th-17th ...... ja`ll come now .....ya hear !!! ....wait till you see my clown suit .....Nico.....ha ha ha.....ha !

--
    Thought you were doing a daily blog?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I was thinking daily, but then I started writing a book. It wouldn't be the first time I've started a book, that's for sure, and I wouldn't even promise it will get finished this time. I'm sure I will continue blogging, just in the midst of a really big situation right now and a little preoccupied at the moment. I don't aim to disappoint! Lol! You know I can only go so long without writing something!

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I am soooo waiting for the Barnett Blog
    86 ATC200X Flatrack ( I may not be fast but this is one FAST 200X!!).

86 ATC350X Motocross, 86 ATC452X Flatrack!!

07 Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler

briano is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I've read 2 of your writings so far, great reads by the way. I love the one about the government and all the lies and BS. It really is too bad not many people want to believe it. We The People need to take this country back, for sure, but there's not enough People. All the sheeple around here think I'm crazy for doing certain things that they think are illegal, when they are not. But they have been told so many times, that now it's stuck in their heads. I'd love to meet and talk to you one day over a few beers or whatever your drink of choice may be. Keep writing.

--
    Thanks to all of you, I'm truly flattered. In my defense I don't think I said I'd be writing daily, lol! I write best when inspired and right now I'm just swamped with some big decisions. I'm sure there will be plenty to write about upcoming, haha.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Finally got around to reading it, awesome!

--
    I have enjoyed reading your blog and post ive always enjoyed your post and threads
    I hope to read many more, I dont post often or even sing in but , I do lurk in the background
    I also try to enjoy life more and at least not let the job dominate my time , its a struggle and ofte
    I often head down plow though the long hrs , but I get out and ride or live as much as or sometimes
    more then I can really afford , there always another experience, or opportunity I cant pass on
    Keep writing and living a full , adven
    GOT MUD?:

--
    tourus life? lol........... I can't access it without signing in? I'll try again sometime. I hope all is well Fabs
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    tourus life? lol........... I can't access it without signing in? I'll try again sometime. I hope all is well Fabs
    Bill I don't know what's going on! You're the only person that says you've not been able to see my posts. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    So this would be my fifth blog post. I just want to say, I cannot feel obligated to write whilst simultaneously writing something worth reading. The mood must strike me, I must be passionate about what it is I'm writing. I don't aim to leave anyone hanging and I greatly appreciate the time anyone takes to read my words. It is truly flattering. That being said though, I will write when I can and and when I feel driven. Once again and as usual, thank you all who have taken the time to read what I've written and please feel free to share my words wherever you see fit.

https://fabiodriven.wordpress.com/20...-listen-to-me/

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Good stuff bud.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    See no evil......... don`t you fack with evil..........your gonna burn in hell ..........lyrics from Twisted Sister thank you........when are you moving to Thailand ?.......you`ve got nothing to complain about you`re single ! ......If i were you ..... i`d GTFO of uptight ville where the snatches think they never stink .......and i`d show dem who da real shlong daddy is .....up in diss muvfoger !!! ......you got the world by the balls .....act like you do ! Pick a country anywhere .......and the girls get wet just thinking about the USA .......USA ! I need to get single so i can go on tour like Action Bronson !!!! .........it`s all ballshit Fab`s........every day i laugh at it cause it`s a joke !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00O0O_2dq8JS68m4h_600x450.jpg   00u0u_a4KI5Fny0a6_600x450.jpg   00g0g_3pXj6M5ZIG0_600x450.jpg   00s0s_e4q6WunQTWZ_600x450.jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //