Well I've gotta do it…

My top members I wish would blog:

-Ironchop

-Glamy

-Camexican

-Plastikos

-Fabio

anybody I missed?
    Glamy's blog would only make sense after five dried grams and an isolation chamber.

Knappy; long haul trucking isn't that bad. I've been to every major metropolis in this country except Portland OR and Seattle WA. Boston and NYC are by far THE worst. Looking at a map of Boston is like looking at a bowl of spaghetti. There's no rhyme or reason and all the streets are one way. It's not a nice easy grid pattern like you folks get out west. Many truck drivers are retirement age I wouldn't let that sway you.
    Fabio; I always enjoy your posts, please keep blogging. I feel we share quite a few views, I'm just not a gifted writer like some. Have you ever thought about moving out of the city? I lived in the greater Boston area for 5 years and found it Toxic. Growing up in rural maine, city life was a shock to me. I felt claustrophobic, suffocated and contemptuous of those around me.
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Re: /\

That's one of the biggest differences between China and the rest of the world. They take old cities like that and level them.

They relocate all the factories to the outskirts of the "new" city, pay out the people that had homes and businesses there and then tear it down and recycle the bricks. Then subways, water and sewer, train stations and power go in and 8 lane wide streets are made of rebar and concrete. The sidewalks are handicap friendly and braille coded tiles run down the center and a bicycle & scooter lane separates them from the roads. The stop lights have digital readouts next to them telling you how much longer the light will be green as well as how long it will be red. There are no pot holes and most if not all the manhole covers are located off the streets, or perfectly level with them.

The cost for this wonderful system? Culture. They treat the major cities like we treated our sandboxes as kids. Yesterday means nothing to the individual, everything is done for the greater good. If the government wants to protect something they will, but things like the home you grew up in, or the park you learned to ride your bicycle at are at the mercy of the city planners.

Eventually all humans will need to accept this is the only way to untangle the mess of our concrete jungles, but for now I'm happy to drive a little slower down highway #9 when I visit my folks and be able to show my kid the school I went to.
    It sucks to get old

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Can't reply without signing up

I like the read, but I hate the Big Brother is watching aspect of everything we share on the Internet

Be careful what you put up there, or anywhere for that mater. Unless we get that big sun flare that promises to take out all the E data we spew out, our words may as well be chipped in stone.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Appreciated Nico, but I have bit my tongue long enough. I have sacrificed a lot in my life for what I believe and I am reckless in some ways. This is no different. I have just sacrificed my job and my livelihood. I spent two hours talking with my boss this morning and essentially have just lost my job, all premeditated by me and willing to deal with the consequences of my actions. I will still be working at my current place of employment at a limited capacity for the time being with the understanding that they will be looking for someone to take my position. My boss is a very understanding person and he is working with me as best he can, but we mutually agree that my current career path must be altered. I am taking steps onto some very shaky ground here in the name of my own well being and health. I don't know what I'll do from this point forward, but I must find a way through this life. Expecting change without making changes is the definition of insanity, so I'm making changes and keeping my hopes high that I will find a way as I always have.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Everything I've read thus far has been great.

Sadly and unfortunately, it's all true...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Best wishes on advancing your writing career!

The U.S. could sure use some journalists that tell it like it is. Newspapers need better writers especially in Boston. Op-eds and investigative reports in corruption could earn you a buck

You are resourceful and with your passion to write I am sure you can make a go of it. Besides you have a driving/rigging career you can always fall back on to cover expenses.

--
    Would you be opposed to advertisers on your blog for a revenue stream?

--
    Dude thank you so much for saying that! It's greatly appreciated! To answer your question, no, I would not be opposed to advertising if it were ever an option.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Good Luck on your writing endeavors and your quest to improve your health and life. If anybody can do it you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Liking the blog, Fabio! I think we share much of the same skepticism and disdain…along with a little dose of hope and motivation...

Glamy, are you really 60?!?!?!
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Hey thank you all for posting here, it really does mean a lot to me. I have just posted about Thailand, hot off the presses so to speak, lol. I will still start a thread here about Thailand because on wordpress there aren't pictures, so here I will share the pictures. If you guys are interested you can read the story on wordpress and I will also write about it here when I get a chance, but here I will have pictures.

https://fabiodriven.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/thailand/

My next blog post will be about Barnett and how he destroyed every thread associated with onformula1.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ! Why don`t you fly out and run the dunes with us @ Imperial Invasion it`ll be a blast ! ......maybe i`ll keel over and die there .....BUWAHAHAHAHAHA ! Oh not that i care but .....not all old people suck !

That would be amazing (not the dying part)! Not sure how feasible it would be with a newborn and 2 toddlers, but I am visiting SF next year…so maybe I can get away for a bit. When is the Invasion and is there anywhere I could either borrow or rent a trike from?

Sorry for the thread hijack.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Thought you were doing a daily blog?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //