//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I've started a blog

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I was thinking daily, but then I started writing a book. It wouldn't be the first time I've started a book, that's for sure, and I wouldn't even promise it will get finished this time. I'm sure I will continue blogging, just in the midst of a really big situation right now and a little preoccupied at the moment. I don't aim to disappoint! Lol! You know I can only go so long without writing something!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I am soooo waiting for the Barnett Blog
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

briano is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I've read 2 of your writings so far, great reads by the way. I love the one about the government and all the lies and BS. It really is too bad not many people want to believe it. We The People need to take this country back, for sure, but there's not enough People. All the sheeple around here think I'm crazy for doing certain things that they think are illegal, when they are not. But they have been told so many times, that now it's stuck in their heads. I'd love to meet and talk to you one day over a few beers or whatever your drink of choice may be. Keep writing.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Thanks to all of you, I'm truly flattered. In my defense I don't think I said I'd be writing daily, lol! I write best when inspired and right now I'm just swamped with some big decisions. I'm sure there will be plenty to write about upcoming, haha.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Finally got around to reading it, awesome!
    It sucks to get old

--
    I have enjoyed reading your blog and post ive always enjoyed your post and threads
    I hope to read many more, I dont post often or even sing in but , I do lurk in the background
    I also try to enjoy life more and at least not let the job dominate my time , its a struggle and ofte
    I often head down plow though the long hrs , but I get out and ride or live as much as or sometimes
    more then I can really afford , there always another experience, or opportunity I cant pass on
    Keep writing and living a full , adven
    GOT MUD?:

--
    tourus life? lol........... I can't access it without signing in? I'll try again sometime. I hope all is well Fabs
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    tourus life? lol........... I can't access it without signing in? I'll try again sometime. I hope all is well Fabs
    Bill I don't know what's going on! You're the only person that says you've not been able to see my posts. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    So this would be my fifth blog post. I just want to say, I cannot feel obligated to write whilst simultaneously writing something worth reading. The mood must strike me, I must be passionate about what it is I'm writing. I don't aim to leave anyone hanging and I greatly appreciate the time anyone takes to read my words. It is truly flattering. That being said though, I will write when I can and and when I feel driven. Once again and as usual, thank you all who have taken the time to read what I've written and please feel free to share my words wherever you see fit.

https://fabiodriven.wordpress.com/20...-listen-to-me/
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Good stuff bud.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    In my best Brooklyn..............beleive disssss foogen guy ?

dat's deelisssscouss Bong appetite

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	viceland.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	183.8 KB 
ID:	238800
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 01-13-2017 at 11:15 PM.

--
    You mention patterns and history in your latest update....Astrology for me is the science of people, the study of human behavior.... too bad many people dismiss it because of cheesy daily horoscopes.

--
    That was another good one but the Barnett write up is what I'm anxiously waiting for!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Cool... and yep, I feel for ya having to drive around in Boston.. in a big rig at that. That has to be a special sort of hell. I can't even drive a car there it's way to confusing! lol I much prefer driving in NYC...

Now as for the Blog... great idea. My wife writes although I don't think she enjoys it much because she never does it and when I mention it to her she shrugs it off. Maybe because she spends every day copy writing, copy editing, proofreading and all that.anyhow it seems that if you want to get a lot of folks reading your blog all you need to do is write about Race, Politicians, Guns, and Immagration... lol, lol, lol... Seriously though, I'd be interested in reading your Blog. Good luck!

--
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //