//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I've started a blog

--
    In my best Brooklyn..............beleive disssss foogen guy ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails action-bronson-press-2015-billboard-650.jpg  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    In my best Brooklyn..............beleive disssss foogen guy ?

dat's deelisssscouss Bong appetite

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	viceland.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	183.8 KB 
ID:	238800
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 01-13-2017 at 11:15 PM.

--
    You mention patterns and history in your latest update....Astrology for me is the science of people, the study of human behavior.... too bad many people dismiss it because of cheesy daily horoscopes.

--
    That was another good one but the Barnett write up is what I'm anxiously waiting for!!
    85 ATC70 - Work in progress.

86 250SX - 11:1 compression, 350X carb, Bassani exhaust, 200X front end

87 200X - Currently building for flat track, NEEDT series. Take out motor, powder coated gusseted frame 12:1

86 350X - Receives all the best part donations from the 350RX

86 350RX - Every mod I could ever think of. Take out motor, powder coated gusseted frame 12:1.

07 21' Super Lite Weekend Toy Hauler; My home away from home!!

--
    Cool... and yep, I feel for ya having to drive around in Boston.. in a big rig at that. That has to be a special sort of hell. I can't even drive a car there it's way to confusing! lol I much prefer driving in NYC...

Now as for the Blog... great idea. My wife writes although I don't think she enjoys it much because she never does it and when I mention it to her she shrugs it off. Maybe because she spends every day copy writing, copy editing, proofreading and all that.anyhow it seems that if you want to get a lot of folks reading your blog all you need to do is write about Race, Politicians, Guns, and Immagration... lol, lol, lol... Seriously though, I'd be interested in reading your Blog. Good luck!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 YTM 225DRN
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Back in '07, I could jump a trike clear over them mountains

--
    What about the 1/2 billion dollar power plant we built in Afganistan that runs on diesel (obsolete from day 1) we fuel it but we don`t collect the money for power .....and it powers the enemy ta boot !!! ......or all of our engine blocks from our vehicles that are sold by the Afghans to Pakistan .....or how bout the children that were left behind in Baghdad after shock and awe that we killed because they were security risks ......the whole damn thing should never have happened !....... and the people who were responsible for 911 are never going to be brought to justice ........KISS MY ARSE ! ....i don`t get over it ..... 15 yrs of hart ache and embarrassment ....thank you for your blog it boils my blood !

--
    Yet another good read, and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!! Looking forward to the next one.
    Ragin' full on...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //