//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: harassment of members by members

--
    I can assure you this Oscar, if I ever see Milner in real life I will ask him why he lied to my friend for so long before he finally worked on his shock and where Nico's parts are.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Twice now the Milner saga has started to scab over and Oscar has torn it off. WTF Oscar? You either get off on seeing your buddy get bashed, or you have the IQ of a Twinkie, or is it both?
    It sucks to get old

--
    It is interesting that the ones commenting and attacking are the ones whom where NOT involved except 1 and whom think they are above everyone else.
    These are the same group of people whom have destroyed this whole site and why no one comes here anymore. While this may be a forum ethics and morals should still be followed. While standing up for what is right is yes right, you have to know what is right.
    That is the problem. You guys listen to 1-2 people and suddenly everyone in the world is wrong and they are right.
    How come El you have not been honest or truthful? How come you attacked me and put me in the middle multiple times? Then when I decided you had some inaccurate info I am the bad guy? Really? Because I chose not to believe every word you claimed I am at fault for your problems? Now I am an idiot because you say so? Man you get better and better every day.

The rest, lost causes. Not worth the time to reply at this point I made my point and spoke my peace. Stop harassing and stalking people. Yes that was happening. So that is why it was said to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Tell me just one thing I've said on here that's false. Better yet let Milner come on and say it. Just one, can either of you do that?

Oh, and you're not an idiot because I said so, that's just genetics.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Bueller,Bueller,Bueller...

It is not hard for a guy to chime in when he is being made out to be a bad guy. NO. I have never dealt with the person myself. Hope I do not have the Cop's running my IP address.

--
    Who am I above? I'm here to learn stuff, buddy. Never an expert claim made on my part. Check your 350x thread. I was supportive of your efforts. Now i'm a lost cause that thinks he's above everyone? AND i'm ruining the site??? I think you've lost your marbles. YOU started this thread. How am I attacking? I'm friggin defending. You fired the first shot here. Do they have mirrors in Texas? Seems like they might not. Someone is overdue for a nice long look. And AGAIN with the company line that we don't have the facts. I'm all ears. What are these facts that we don't have? PLEASE... The suspense is killing me. And maybe no one comes on here anymore because they're not allowed to comment on someones post, lest they be shackled by the IP police for 1st degree harrassment and sent to the Gulag.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Oscar, pull your head out of your butt. I explained in the thread that got deleted that I blindly recommended Milner to a friend of mine for a shock rebuild, and that that friend came back to me after Milner dropped off the face of the earth with his money and shock. Multiple dead lines were broken, and it took some pressure from a man who draws a lot of water in this community to get the shock back. Those are facts whether you like them or not. And yes, I will confront shady people. It arrived November 22nd for those keeping score at home
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-11-05-11-33-33.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	238307
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Oscar, pull your head out of your butt. I explained in the thread that got deleted that I blindly recommended Milner to a friend of mine for a shock rebuild, and that that friend came back to me after Milner dropped off the face of the earth with his money and shock. Multiple dead lines were broken, and it took some pressure from a man who draws a lot of water in this community to get the shock back. Those are facts whether you like them or not. And yes, I will confront shady people. It arrived November 22nd for those keeping score at home
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-11-05-11-33-33.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	238307
    Is Milner a Mason??
    '87 ATC 250SX
    '86 ATC 350X
    A bunch of stuff-n-stuff

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Helopilots View Post
    Is Milner a Mason??
    Yup, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldren took him under their wing to see him as a leader amongst his peers.

They are all 33rd Degree Master Masons, with ties to Skull N Bones, Order of the Eastern Star, and teh Shriners!

To infinity and beyond........

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    So have all of the members here and/or their friends and associates gotten their shocks and/or parts back?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Helopilots View Post
    Is Milner a Mason??
    Serious question. Does anyone know if he claims to be or is a Freemason?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    So have all of the members here and/or their friends and associates gotten their shocks and/or parts back?

It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Serious question. Does anyone know if he claims to be or is a Freemason?
    No, I don't think so. I'm the one that made the avatar that he still uses on here and FB. It originated when a few members insinuated that there was an inner circle on here. The rest of us have dropped it.
    It sucks to get old

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I actually need a rear shock rebuilt and I live in AZ. From a new guy perspective, I'm glad to know some history

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranvier View Post
    I actually need a rear shock rebuilt and I live in AZ. From a new guy perspective, I'm glad to know some history
    Hello new guy and welcome to 3WW. I will put it this way. Milner Brown is a member here whom uses the screen name onformula1 and advertises that he rebuilds suspensions. I would not suggest using him. I have always suggested Race Tech to anyone that needed suspension work and have occasionally included one or two other companies. Race Tech is an xlnt company and they can also upgrade/modify your shock if you want.

http://racetech.com/

http://www.racetech.com/ChooseVehicle.aspx

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //