//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: harassment of members by members

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    It is interesting that the ones commenting and attacking are the ones whom where NOT involved except 1 and whom think they are above everyone else.
    These are the same group of people whom have destroyed this whole site and why no one comes here anymore. While this may be a forum ethics and morals should still be followed. While standing up for what is right is yes right, you have to know what is right.
    That is the problem. You guys listen to 1-2 people and suddenly everyone in the world is wrong and they are right.
    How come El you have not been honest or truthful? How come you attacked me and put me in the middle multiple times? Then when I decided you had some inaccurate info I am the bad guy? Really? Because I chose not to believe every word you claimed I am at fault for your problems? Now I am an idiot because you say so? Man you get better and better every day.

The rest, lost causes. Not worth the time to reply at this point I made my point and spoke my peace. Stop harassing and stalking people. Yes that was happening. So that is why it was said to stop.
    Ya know Oscar, I actually feel kind of sorry for you. NOT!

It's pretty hard to see the truth with your head so far up your .

Ya know what? If you had been ripped off by someone on this site, the same people sticking up for what is right in this turdfest (whether they're involved or not) would have done the same for you and had your back. I'm fairly certain that's not the case anymore. You reap what you sow.

If, as you say, people would actually leave this site because of members calling out d-bags who have ripped off other members, and their fanbois who try to defend them, I say good riddance, don't the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

If I'm going to belong to an online community, I want to belong to one that upholds some standards of honesty, morality and ethics, and I'm 100% sure that others would agree.

There's only 1 individual that can fix this, or should I say try to fix this, and that's Milner. Instead he sends his minion, YOU.

Post up some screenshots proving El is lying, or better yet have Milner do it. Put up or shut up.

The rest, lost causes.
    The more you try to point the finger at others and make them look guilty when they're not, only makes you look MORE GUILTY. The members here aren't idiots, you'd do well to remember that.

"The person who complains most, and is the most critical of others has the most to hide."
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Hello new guy and welcome to 3WW. I will put it this way. Milner Brown is a member here whom uses the screen name onformula1 and advertises that he rebuilds suspensions. I would not suggest using him. I have always suggested Race Tech to anyone that needed suspension work and have occasionally included one or two other companies. Race Tech is an xlnt company and they can also upgrade/modify your shock if you want.

http://racetech.com/

http://www.racetech.com/ChooseVehicle.aspx

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR
    I have RaceTech components for the forks on my Harley, but they haven't been installed yet. I purchased them after hearing positive reviews on the Harley forum I frequent.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    http://www.schmidtyracing.com/mobile/default.aspx

These guys seem reasonable as well. They sell on eBay.

--
    One more thought, since some people like to insinuate possible police involvement:

You know what the cops do to apprehend criminals? Lean on their known associates, friends, and family. But I'm sure you could find a lawyer that would call it "harrassment" or "stalking".

--
    I posted it before that Milner did a great job for me and was easy to contact, for ME.

Some others have had horrible dealings with Milner and have expressed that here and other forums.

The key being, Milner and myself and/or other customers/members dealings directly with Milner.

I and nor YOU cannot defend Milner. If I were him, I would never leave this all one sided but that is apparently his choice.

Oscar you are not Milner; Go play Oscar, not Milner.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranvier View Post
    http://www.schmidtyracing.com/mobile/default.aspx

These guys seem reasonable as well. They sell on eBay.
    Yes, great suggestion imo . Another xlnt but little known builder and I have suggested them a couple times before as well and they are very user friendly but sometimes pretty busy.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    I have an old issue of Dirtwheels where [I think] they had a 350x suspension sent out and redone by Racetech. Not sure if this was a special favor or if they actually redo shocks for normal people. I also have their fork springs on my old KZ and like them a lot. Oh crap, I guess now i'm involved too:0
    Ragin' full on...

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    NEVER think your safe because your IP tells all to the authorities or someone whom knows how to locate it and trace it.

It is interesting that the ones commenting and attacking are the ones whom where NOT involved except 1 and whom think they are above everyone else.

These are the same group of people whom have destroyed this whole site and why no one comes here anymore.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ooKi6fktk
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    even's last activity was: Last Activity 01-04-2017 07:16 PM and even if he seen it he probably wouldnt post on this thread. reason why? because he wants to get his shock back. he may never see it again because milner has seen all the crap that went down. ( that is a fact)

you know its funny, when milner screws over 1 or 2 of the triker famous guys on facebook, he will ruin his name completely on both here and facebook. If he was smart he'd come clean and apologizes to the members he is screwing off on here. it wont belong before this gets leaked on facebook. when it does it will be Armageddon for him, and for you too if you keep following in his trail.

OH i forgot to mention, hows your new shock he recently built for you in december? and also Milner via facebook on december 18, 2016 @ 12:11 AM (PST) " Aside from racing and a few other things... drinking beer with *** ****** while we have Oscare mayer on speaker phone from texas is a blast!!!, such cool guys."

milners last activity

Last Activity 11-17-2016 05:56 PM
    Last edited by AK47KID; 01-06-2017 at 12:38 AM.
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    I believe Evan got his shock back last year. Try to keep up.
    It sucks to get old

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I believe Evan got his shock back last year. Try to keep up.
    Then why is he the one that started the thread "Onformula1"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //