//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year white guys!

--
    i will gladly let those morons have my "White" privileged for a few weeks and let them see what its like to be expected to pay bills, work every day, own a home and be responsible!

--
    MTV pulled that so fast yet it still is getting plenty of air time. Who the are these schmucks to chastise white guys that would never tune into the programming in the first place?

So the guy in white shirt represents the American Communist Party and the Don King look alike is a Professor at Harvard.

Sure are better things to spend money on then an ivy league college education huh?

--
    The Don King lookalike is Dr. Cornel West.....he`s been a Far Leftist agitator for a very long time. He and Noam Chomsky (US Communist) are political colleagues and friends. They hang out a lot on Democracy Now with Amy Goodman and Chris Hedges

--
    One good thing about Dr. Cornel West?......he despises Melissa Harris-Perry as much as she despises him.

briano is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    N_GGERS. Would anyone like to buy a vowel?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I'd like to buy an "A"
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    MTV pulled that so fast yet it still is getting plenty of air time. Who the are these schmucks to chastise white guys that would never tune into the programming in the first place?

So the guy in white shirt represents the American Communist Party and the Don King look alike is a Professor at Harvard.

Sure are better things to spend money on then an ivy league college education huh?
    Have you seen the video? If not I have a link if you're interested.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I'd like to buy an "A"
    I'd like to buy a FRIGGIN A! I seem to have developed irritable vowel syndrome.
    Last edited by tripledog; 01-10-2017 at 09:20 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    I'd like to buy a FRIGGIN A! I seem to have developed irritable vowel syndrome.
    Does that mean your "A" hole is sore?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by briano View Post
    N_GGERS. Would anyone like to buy a vowel?
    No thanks Pat, not only would i like to solve the puzzle but i would like to use post# 16 in a sentencing.

--
    The more I hear black people Basically say that since I'm a white male, therefore I must be a racist, the more racist I feel. Is it just their prophecy coming true or is it the fact that I'm tired of all of the anti white BS that's become the latest fad and is being encouraged everywhere? Also, just because someone isn't born being a police officer, does that mean that he/she shouldn't identify themselves as a "Blue Life"? They shouldn't be proud of their identity as a police officer? Just more double talk as far as I'm concerned!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Happy New Year white guys!

The constant that all of these people are forgetting, whether they stand for or are black people, white people, police, etc... The labels are what causes racism. We are all people, regardless of color or occupation, and until we as people recognize that fact and begin to act as such and come together as one, the constant labeling and finger pointing will only continue to divide further. Just remember, many of these headline stories that are inescapable are designed to distract and/or program, or prepare the public for an agenda. Something to give the average Joe a reason to latch on to whatever agenda it is you'd like to forward.

For example, based on my personal standpoint which is admittedly far away from mainstream media... I saw about ten seconds of a live feed before it was switched away and I happened to see what appeared to be a developing story about someone who legally checked a firearm on an aircraft, then upon receipt of their firearm at their destination, unpacked their firearm and shot up the airport.

Clearly your media has the intention of dividing us racially amongst one another. This is perpetuated by every one of these movements who label anyone and are for some reason not only just acceptable, but I feel represented strongly enough that it's more than acceptable. I feel there is almost pressure to pick a side. Regardless of if it's the blacks vs the police, everyone vs white males, or Christians against Muslims, every side is wrong at this point. As long as we as human beings, and specifically Americans, are as willingly divided as we are, we will always be conquered. So I don't give a flying frig if you have a sticker on your car saying you're a black gay Muslim female cop. All I need to know is, are you a human farking being?

So back to the airport gun guy. Assuming I have that story correct, who might guess the outcome of a legal gun owner doing what he did in a public airport?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Yup, are correct on the little that you saw.

Full story is the shooter (allegedly) bought a one-way ticket from Alaska to FL, got his luggage, loaded the weapon in the bathroom , came out and started shooting.

The shooter had previously interacted with police in Alaska complaining that the government was controlling his mind and forcing him to watch ISIS videos. Authorities (allegedly) returned the firearm they confiscated when he was released. The same firearm he used in the shooting.

Shooter is also claiming mental health issues after returning from the middle east.

More later cuz it sucks typing on my tablet

--
    Again, the debate over how much "risky liberty" we should allow. The problem is that one man's version of "common sense gun laws" differs from the next…and any infringement puts freedoms on a very slippery slope. I'm attending a free seminar on the 19th given by 2 Lawyers who are former LEO's regarding legal armed self defense and particulars of CC. Should be interesting, and what I heard from my local armorer is that even a clean shooting can be prosecuted if the political climate is right. Scary stuff.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    And on another note Marilyn Mosby is being charged with a variety of things surrounding her handling of Deaddie Gray.
    Ragin' full on...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //