//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Going to Seattle What should I go see??

--

Going to Seattle What should I go see??

Random op struck, my best friend is an mechanical engineer, asked me if I could go out and help them with some project he designed. Not sure what's going down, but it's a free trip. Where should we go around town or sights to see? Local info,would be cool. We are not your typical button pushers. He asked me to go because i can read a print and delagate.! Thanks for any insight. LeAving in 2 days!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 90nut View Post
    Random op struck, my best friend is an mechanical engineer, asked me if I could go out and help them with some project he designed. Not sure what's going down, but it's a free trip. Where should we go around town or sights to see? Local info,would be cool. We are not your typical button pushers. He asked me to go because i can read a print and delagate.! Thanks for any insight. LeAving in 2 days!!
    Space needle, farmers market, and if you are young and into the bar scene bell town is pretty fun. Best steak is Jak's in issaquah and best prime rib is north bend bar and grill. If you like chowder, Ivers original chowder is hands down the best I have ever had. I will be there next week on business travel. Hit me up if you want to grab beers.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Just under 30. We love beer! Not so much the super crowded drunk scene but yea. Pm me yaeger, maybe we can meet up for some brews etc. Looking forward to getting out of the excavator and hitting up the city! To bad the first round of SX is in Cali not Washington!

Toaster556 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Hit the Seattle Underground tour if you're into history. If you're tall like me (6'5), be prepared to duck lots. There's also a more adult-themed "after dark " version I never got to see. Also the EMP museum is well worth a visit IMHO.
    Not sure if they're closed down yet or not, but a bit north of Seattle is a shop called Bent Bike (Lynnwood, WA) that has an incredible selection of new parts and what was a nice selection of old stuff. Literally HUNDREDS of JT sprockets, a bunch of unlabelled DG ATV exhausts and a good amount of misc.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //