//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Photo attaching problem..help?

--

Photo attaching problem..help?

My brain is frazxled after trying for hrs.

Last week I posted a picture and it was the easiest thing ever.

Today I am trying to create a post. I have been working for over (two hours) here trying to figure out how to do. it I did it from my smartphone(Android) last time and now I just keep getting prompted to drag photographs which will not function on this phone. Apparently I have uploaded photos into a box as if I am to select them but nothing happens again it prompts me to drag my photos? This makes no sense to me. Usually there is an image box [IMG] you click but there is no image selection in the categories above the post? What am I missing here I haven't even had a beer yet..lol

--
    Get the tapatalk app. So simple to post pics

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

--
    Tried for another hr w no success.. .

Clicking on the picture frame, immediately turns my screen a faded gray, with a floating popup window that you cannot easily manipulate or access, it will let me select a image, but thats it. No avail option to load image So frustrating, I have alot if questions which require photos.

Tried the advanced option, no luck either? It will allow me to select image from my phone...but thats it, no option to upload and funky faded grey screen characteristics. Will not allow any drag/drop ability as prompted.

For whatever reason this forum format now wont work in my (Android phone???????) Many people dont use computers anymore just smartphones?

It worked So super easy last week. I just dont understand what happened since then??? Nothing has changed????
    Last edited by this old rz; 01-05-2017 at 04:26 PM.

--
    Under where it says choose file in the pop up window it has a thing that says upload file(s). It doesn't look like it's clickable but you can click it. Can only upload one at a time. I had the same problem but found that out and worked for me. Hope it helps you.

--
    Test. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161231_120624~2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	238439

--
    Okay..that was it oh so simple! You cannot beleive how small that is on my phone, im going to have to buy a screen pen...l
    THANKS FOR YOR HELP!

--
    Great you figured it out!!!!
    I had to ask the wife, and 14yr old for help at first....
    I use i-phone but yes the pics i choose are very small i gotta check twice before i load em.
    I'd say welcome, but you've been here longer than me. Ha

Shep

--
    No problem I'm glad it worked for you. I know your pain, it fought me for a week or two before I figured it out.

--
    Pretty sweet trike too! Love the blue frame. My 250r frame is the same color

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190205_164825.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	257207 test for me to

--
    Man that's great someone needs to put this in the rules section or something

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //