//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Winter riding pics, vids, and stories...

--

Winter riding pics, vids, and stories...

Got about 3" of the white stuff last night and managed to get a little throttle time in. Took the splint off and the hand held up well.

Anybody else doing any riding these days?
    Last edited by Caminofeld; 01-06-2017 at 11:02 PM.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Another bad winter for me. You got snow and Syracuse is getting dumped on in the snow belt. Didn't even flurry here. Not to be discouraged I bought another sled last night. Glad to see you're enjoying it! I can't imagine that's real good for your arm unless it was very minor?
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--

Winter riding pics, vids, and stories...

Some from the last few years. Didn't get any snow action yet up here worth going out in.

Who needs ramps, just back up to a snow pile!

--
    007, don't be discouraged because there's plenty more Winter left. I've been toying with the idea of buying a cheap sled…especially since the Wife and I are eyeing up some land up North. Hand is a small fracture of my first metacarpal and a hyperextended thumb. Doesn't hurt too bad, but I'll probably be singing a different tune in 20 years when all my injuries come back to haunt me.

Ghost, looks like you have some epic riding up your way. Hopefully we can get a ride together this year!
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Just got a 250r delivered last night. Even had a blast heat cycling it in the yard putting around. Threw a chain on it and had some fun. Even with no breaks lol. Just waiting on some parts to come in then I'll be ready for a ride.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //