//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vealmonkey

--
    Sorry to hear about Pat and his health. Also his stolen bikes. I did not have the pleasure of meeting him here on the forum. Wishing all the best from my family to yours. On a happier note, some great items he procured over the years.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"
    81 DG 250r : Sold

--
    How much more can a guy take!!!!!!!!!

Were they not locked and in a locked garage, cameras??

Some POS knew where they were and probably his situation. That is pure SCUM that needs to get tuned up if we can find him.

My thoughts, where were the trikes/quads, were they recently moved, could someone driving by possibly sneak a peak?

Who knew where they where? If they were moved, who knew? Who saw how and were they were stored; That's who stole them!!

Any nearby stores with cameras?? Possible other people on the road can be asked for help. Maybe a neighbor caught something on a surveillance system??

This isn't just a theft; This was hard enough for Pat and knowing him, he would be okay having to sell everything off, if they were sold to the right people that would enjoy them.

But THIS?? WTF!! why weren't they secure??!!!!!!!!!

Somebody better decide if they want Pat to know. If not, lets get a go fund me page going NOW!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Step away for a few short years and recently blew the dust off this old handle of mine and rev'd up my keyboard only to read this. Interacted with Pat in PM's many times in my early days here on the forums. He always was true gentleman with mountains of knowledge. Wish him nothing but the best. Terribly sad to hear about this.

--
    I'm trying to help here:

Where were they. You've got the day, location and an approximate time.

Ask every gas station, variety store or anyone on the nearest roads with a surveillance camera to possibly look.

Were they in a trailer?? Are flyers being handed out??

If you want to offer a reward. I'll kick in some $$ if you guys want to try something.

The police aren't gonna look for them as hard as you guys can!!...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I'm glad someone's saying what needs to be said, DC. Unfortunately we're still in the dark. Just like pat probably too.

As the old saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

--
    Thanks guys, but the police are involved. I can not say more because they may be reading this and I do not want it out what we KNOW!!!!! With that said I am doing the best I can with the help of other Trikers to help Pat, but we are doing what Pat asked. The tigers were to be there, that's what he wanted. Pat only lost the Tiger 250, the rest of the bikes (over 10) were another collectors that is not on the internet. I just wanted it out there to keep an eye out for Tiger or Tiger parts that may show up. All of Pats stuff has been moved to my house, I will work that out with Pat later as its not what he wanted. Right now he is in the Hospital with complications and I do not want to upset him more. I can't even tell you what "Tim" lost in this. I know everyone has there opinion and idea but we can only do so much. I will NOT start a go fund me page....you can donate to Pat's Pay-Pal if you like, but Pat's in a financial mess with the hospital and nursing home, I am trying to keep it out of his name so it can not be tracked. The state is going to take enough of Pats stuff as it is!!! Again, details that I and the Power of Attorney that Pat choose are dealing with and not for the public. Thanks you all for your help so far and keep Vealmonkey in your thoughts.

1985 Tiger 250LC
    1985 Tiger 200LC

1985 ATC 350X
    1985 ATC 200x
    1973 ATC 70 (resto project)
    ATC 70 Full A+ Suspension Mini Tiger
    and many more!!!
    1991 District-6 Open 4 Wheel 4-Stroke Expert Hare Scramble Champ

Blue Line Graphics
    Custom and Reproduction Decals
    http://www.bluelinedecals.com/

--
    Wow. What a mess. Blue27, you are a good man for taking on all of this. Whoever did this better hope the police find them first. If one of you guys find him or them, there is going to a beatdown.

--
    Prayers going out...

--
    Any recent updates on Pat or the missing bikes?
    ATC500AF

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 200x newby View Post
    Any recent updates on Pat or the missing bikes?
    As far as of last week he said nothing new was found out in the case of the missing bikes on the TRUPA page.

Any update on when the next auctions will go up? I have my alerts on for pat's account.

Zach is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I know this thread has not been posted in, in a while. Any updates?
    1986 350x
    1985 250es Big Red
    1985 200m - sold
    1984 225dx - sold
    JCPenny Scat Tracker
    1977 atc 90
    2002 custom Suzuki Volusia
    1983 XL250R
    1975 XL175 (needs alot of work)
    1965 S90

Proud Owner of 1 Set of Trailpros

taz is offline First Time Rider Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    That is awful i have talked to pat many times years ago i cant beleive somone stole all this stuff.on another thought i hope pats health is still good.

--
    Regardless of the theft, I just hope Pats okay...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Regardless of the theft, I just hope Pats okay...
    Yeah what's the word on him? I haven't heard anything here and I'm not on FB

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //