//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New guy in need of info...

--

New guy in need of info...

Hey guys. First off im excited to finally be a part of the forum. I just blew up my 84 200x and now im looking for some help or leads to threads that can help. Of course ill be searching but i am new so please bear with me. Im on the hunt for some parts as well.
    Id like to know if anyone has some good performance parts for the 200x or where i can find them. I currently have a 26mm carb, dg full exhaust, twist throttle, Barnett clutch, and stock otherwise. Beleive i snapped my connecting rod so im going on the hunt for parts. Any performance cranks available? Also suggestions on bearings and gaskets to use? Im definitely doing 12:1 piston, web cam/springs/retainers, and as much as i possibly can. I know it won't ever be crazy fast but itll make it really fun. Id also be interested in parts like axles, swingers, etc. I also need a new jug as the one that came on the trike is not a 200x jug...
    Well i hope i did alright with my first post. Thanks ahead of time for reading and helping.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

--
    Welcome to the forums. Send Mickey Dunlop a PM as he has a shop and has performance parts for the 200x.
    85 ATC 250r -Under Construction
    86 TRX250r
    05 KFX400
    02 400EX

--
    Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

--
    I don't have my new site up yet with all my new 3 wheeler kits yet .http://www.fourstroketech.net/

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //