//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Related to anyone famous?

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    "Stand by me" was mostly filmed in brownsville. About 10 miles from me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    im not related to anyone famous but i live about 2 mins from tyrod taylors house..michael vick and allen iverson are from my town. steve earl was also born here. i live about an hour from dennis andersons home and shop. bruce hornsby is from nearby too
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    I've done work for several buffalo sabres until I had to sue one for nonpayment

--
    Peter Ostrum has a Vetinary clinic in Lowville NY about 15 minute drive from me. He played Charlie in Willy Wonka And the Chocolate Factory.
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    My 2nd cousin is now a monster truck driver on the Monter Jam show. His name is Tony Ochs and he drives the Black Ops Soldier Fortune truck.
    That's badass! My kids and I saw him on FS1 Monster Jam racing. Truck is awesome, but I think he lost the race.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Threewheelin' Feelin', please kick Mike Vick in the nuts for me please and thank you.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    I live near Fabiodriven; He's pretty famous around here
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Im related to Adam & Eve, there pretty famous.

--
    My bus broke down in Mansfield, Ohio on the way home from trikefest 2 years ago, which is where Shawshank Redemption was filmed. I was stuck there for 2 days, I learned a lot about tr hat town. A little more somber, but my brother in law is related to the bombardier of the Enola Gay, the plane that dropped "Little Boy" over Hiroshima
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Who's Next?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Newrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    My sister's cousins friend new a guy that new a woman who's friend has a sister that new a co-worker who's brothers friend grew up with a woman that has a 2nd cousin who's daughter had a son with this other guys son who actually is related to the guy who's dog had puppies and after the puppies were adopted by a nice elderly couple one of them barked at ozzy osbourn , so I'm "kinda" related ... not to mention I've listened to black sabath before

--
    I once posted in the same thread as this guy, PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR, does that count?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I cut a large, loud fart while I was on the floor next to the stage at a Ted Nugent concert circa 1981.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    My neighbors live close to me... they are pretty lucky! Lol

I work with a guy who's son is an actor, he was in the movie The Gladiator, Mystic River, Unbreakable, the newer version of Last House On the Left...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I cut a large, loud fart while I was on the floor next to the stage at a Ted Nugent concert circa 1981.
    Lol... I saw Ted in New Haven in 78 and 79 or 77 and 78... I forget lol

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //